Success just invest in the afterlife bro

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
That's not what we we're discussing. I'm saying that being god concious almost 100% of the time is a very difficult thing to do. And it's understandble why someone can't just casually adbandon every single sin they commit. And that people who do stay god concious that amount of time are notable, and at a very high level of righteousness. Let me put it simply. I believe there's a decent shot to get into heaven anyways even if I commit a few sins. I choose a lower spot in heaven and some ease in this life.
You don't seem to completely understand what you're comarping here
You make it sound as if going to heaven is like having a nice car or a beatiful life
You're talking about eternity here, what temptations do you speak of? How coud anything even slightly compare to that? That's what I'm asking you
You have to work/study thousands of hours just to have a slightly better prospects of life, yet in the face of eternal heaven you fail due to temptations? Seriously?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I pray regularly. I repent everyday. I don't do any drugs even when shoved into my face. That shows I do have faith in allah. And I do all these things despite it being the polar opposite of the culture I live in.
You don't eat cyanide because you know it will 100% kill you, you fully believe it.
If you truly believed in your god you would treat every sin the same way.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Do you also have to tell your sins to Imams or whatever is the priest equivalent in Islam?
No, I don't think that concept exists in islam
You just repent and promise god to never do it again, and its supposedly all forgiven

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You don't seem to completely understand what you're comarping here
You make it sound as if going to heaven is like having a nice car or a beatiful life
You're talking about eternity here, what temptations do you speak of? How coud anything even slightly compare to that? That's what I'm asking you
You have to work/study thousands of hours just to have a slightly better prospects of life, yet in the face of eternal heaven you fail due to temptations? Seriously?
I wanted to completely dedicate my life to Islam. I don't know if I have the mental fortitude though. I try to minimize sin as much as possible. It's possible that I am more capable than I think I am. Maybe soon I will become a fully submited man of allah. I doubt myself though.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I wanted to completely dedicate my life to Islam. I don't know if I have the mental fortitude though. I try to minimize sin as much as possible. It's possible that I am more capable than I think I am. Maybe soon I will become a fully submited man of allah. I doubt myself though.
Just think of your wives waiting for you in heaven man. Your wives and their sweet, soft breasts. All you gotta do is hold on, I believe in you

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just think of your wives waiting for you in heaven man. Your wives and their sweet, soft breasts. All you gotta do is hold on, I believe in you
Maybe I will. I'd have to stop using this forum, sacrifice some of my facial beauty, stop hanging out with my friends, stop watching anime, stop listening to music, stop looking at women, and many more.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Will he get help to maintain that gigantic garden? Seems like a lot of work. I don't know if his two wives will be enough to help him with that.
Well he'll have an eternity to work on that garden
The worst part is, you can't quit, you're just stuck there, forever

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
DMing @NeverEndingWinter @Looksmax Refugee as we speak.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
this was all part of the plan
@bitcoin thought it was philosophy that gathered interest on the forum, in reality it was just religious tension
so I made a thread on mocking religion and achieved his dream
@bitcoin learn from this thread nigga
220 REPLIES? Wtf is up lately with these monster threads. Is there some grand conspiracy on neets.me to fuck with me? But honestly bro I'm just happy it wasn't looksmax refugee winning post of the century. if that happened I would have roped. JESUS though you must be through the roof if my post ever got this high I'd buy pizza for everybody on the forum. or sponsor anti age of consent legislation (jk feds)

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
No it's eternal bliss. You'll forget about your waifu when you see your beaitufl fair skinned virgin wife.
You sure about that? I thought you could have anything you ever wanted
Theres this adventure anime out there, I dont know its name. Its about sailing with ships I think.
We had these mandatory religion classes in highschool, and the teacher had asked, what would you want if you died and went to heaven
One of the weebs said he'd want to live in that anime world after he died
I still remember that like yesterday

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Theres this adventure anime out there, I dont know its name. Its about sailing with ships I think.
We had these mandatory religion classes in highschool, and the teacher had asked, what would you want if you died and went to heaven
One piece muslimcels?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
No mind can even begin comprehend the luxury of Jannah. Even if you lived for 1000 years thinking every day what it would be like, you wouldn't even come close. It will make you forget about anything on earth in a second of being there.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
No mind can even begin comprehend the luxury of Jannah. Even if you lived for 1000 years thinking every day what it would be like, you wouldn't even come close. It will make you forget about anything on earth in a second of being there.
do you have the option to quit or are you really just stuck there? are you forced to exist forever?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
A question for you, you said there are 100 levels right. So is there the same number of spots for each level? I mean like how does the people who get into heaven get distributed into those spots? Is it possible to have everyone on the same level spots or is it the same number of people on each level? Or does it follow a bell curve standard distribution with most people in the middle spots?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
A question for you, you said there are 100 levels right. So is there the same number of spots for each level? I mean like how does the people who get into heaven get distributed into those spots? Is it possible to have everyone on the same level spots or is it the same number of people on each level? Or does it follow a bell curve standard distribution with most people in the middle spots?
There's not that much detail, but it will work out to peoples liking

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Sure but since you don't have much detail you don't really know how hard it will be to get into heaven in the first place. Doing anything else than aiming for the highest possible spot is just foolish and nonsense.
No I have strong faith that my intention are mostly good, and I believe allah will be merciful to me. Allah is very lax to forgive people sins.

Activity
So far there's no one here