Success just invest in the afterlife bro

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It's exceptionally futile to debate about religion on a forum like this. It's obvious that people all have their pre-conceived beliefs of the world and that's okay. The thing is a lot of the stuff about the jurisprudence of any religion will always seem paradoxical unless you already believe in the religion theologically. Same goes for any religion. If you want to genuinely disprove Islam or any religion, then it's probably wiser to disprove it to be illogical from a philosphical sense and Kalam (Islamic philosophy) already exists for that. Take an actual read and I'm open to any discussions otherwise it's probably pointless.
Its a waste of time to have debates about religion on any platform, I don't even think it's possible to disprove islam in any way
I did make quite a bit people abandom islam, but it was never with arguments or debates I just made fun of it. First lighthearted jokes, progressively getting more and more serious. Unless they're super devout believers it collapses under its weight anyways.

There are so many strategies, like if you had been my friend irl, I would often press on the fact that you've fucked prostitues. I'd joke about you going to hell, or if you'd fuck the same prostitute in heaven etc. Then build it up from there. Once you openly declare that you're against something people will spend extra effort not to change their minds

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Its a waste of time to have debates about religion on any platform, I don't even think it's possible to disprove islam in any way
I did make quite a bit people abandom islam, but it was never with arguments or debates I just made fun of it. First lighthearted jokes, progressively getting more and more serious. Unless they're super devout believers it collapses under its weight anyways.

There are so many strategies, like if you had been my friend irl, I would often press on the fact that you've fucked prostitues. I'd joke about you going to hell, or if you'd fuck the same prostitute in heaven etc. Then build it up from there. Once you openly declare that you're against something people will spend extra effort not to change their minds
Me and @NeverEndingWinter will never falter

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The main thing is you only believe in your religion because your parents do. That's how weak of a ground your beliefs are standing on. Many others swear by some other beliefs for the same reason.
Majority of atheists are literally only atheists because they took global corporations as their moral arbiters. If it weren't for the media, homosexuality, atheism, transgenderism, etc no one would be taking these seriously to begin with

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The main thing is you only believe in your religion because your parents do. That's how weak of a ground your beliefs are standing on. Many others swear by some other beliefs for the same reason.
Me and @NeverEndingWinter both divulged into deep Islamic research. I have genuine faith in Islam. Just think it would be easier for me not to believe in Islam, and live a more carefree life without so many Islamic restrictions. That shows my faith is genuine and non self serving.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Some time ago I actually asked genuine questions but @NeverEndingWinter mostly just ignored them and decided to reply to troll posts.
Well you may be the exception, but when you try to explain something to people here they repeat it you with "broooo" at the end.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Me and @NeverEndingWinter will never falter
You'd never know

When I was in hs I lived in a dorm with a nigga, that happens to be a muslim
I am fine with muslims, as long as they're not close to me. I mean, go be a muslim someplace else, just stay away from me and we'll have no problems
Well, this nigga wakes up every goddamn day at 6 am and prays. He sets up an alarm so I have to wake up with him too. He also lives like an abused dog, doesnt swear, doesnt look at women etc
His overall attidute bothered me so I came up with a plan to slowly make him lose interest in religion

First by insidiously making him miss his evenin prayers, I'd call him up to somewhere, saying we'd hang out with our friend group for like 30 minutes, whereas it'd take 3 hours
I made sure he spent most of his time with nonbelievers like myself, I think religion affects your mind as a whole, so when you spend time with nonbelievers you're far more likely to think like them
I also made sure he thinks about islam as little as possible, I never even brought it up myself now that I think about it

and it worked, in time he started missing his morning prayers, as I had convinced him, he'd just do the qada prayers, you know, the ones that you do if you miss a prayer
well he started missing them too

unfortunately we only lived together for 6 months, if I had more time I could have made him into a fullblown atheist

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Majority of atheists are literally only atheists because they took global corporations as their moral arbiters. If it weren't for the media, homosexuality, atheism, transgenderism, etc no one would be taking these seriously to begin with
Ok. Fair points. You're just redirecting though my point still stands.

Me and @NeverEndingWinter both divulged into deep Islamic research. I have genuine faith in Islam. Just think it would be easier for me not to believe in Islam, and live a more carefree life without so many Islamic restrictions. That shows my faith is genuine and non self serving.
No. You don't. I heard this same bs argument over and over by different people. I did my research bro, my beliefs are the true ones bro. gtfoh. It's easier for you to believe in it because your family and upbringing was surrounded by it.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
maybe on the internet that's the case
more than 80% of the people at my uni are atheists and none of them were in it due to the media
most convert in their early teens

I don't even think the average muslim here actually believes what the islam says anyways, they certainly dont live the part
its just that its a part of culture and they cant be bothered to think otherwise

I personally dont give a shit about it myself, as long as I can do whatever I want

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ok. Fair points. You're just redirecting though my point still stands.

No. You don't. I heard this same bs argument over and over by different people. I did my research bro, my beliefs are the true ones bro. gtfoh. It's easier for you to believe in it because your family and upbringing was surrounded by it.
Well you don't know me

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Spooks Stirner

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
sounds like a cope, doesnt believing in the fact that you are more than a rotting pile of flesh make your life more comfortable? also it'd make it so that you don't have to make your own moral judgements etc
religion does make your life easier for the most part

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
maybe on the internet that's the case
more than 80% of the people at my uni are atheists and none of them were in it due to the media
most convert in their early teens

I don't even think the average muslim here actually believes what the islam says anyways, they certainly dont live the part
its just that its a part of culture and they cant be bothered to think otherwise

I personally dont give a shit about it myself, as long as I can do whatever I want
I think the majority of people who choose atheism over religion don't do it because of muh logic but out of belief. Same thing applies to religious people btw but it is what it is

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I think the majority of people who choose atheism over religion don't do it because of muh logic but out of belief. Same thing applies to religious people btw but it is what it is
exactly, logic doesnt play a massive role, not many people consciously pick their religion anyways
its just an accumulation of external factors like @Khaos said
if you interact with many nonbelievers, you're far more likely to be a nonbeliever

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
sounds like a cope, doesnt believing in the fact that you are more than a rotting pile of flesh make your life more comfortable? also it'd make it so that you don't have to make your own moral judgements etc
No I don't think the average person is that philisophical and would prefer the physical comfort of not having to pray, fast, etc over the spirtual satisfication of having meaning in your life and a greater purpose. Average guy lives off his instincts and doesn't think that deeply about things.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Of course he believes what everyone around him believes, it would be harder, lonely, socially destructive and not very rewarding to challenge that.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
My disbelief in god has nothing to do with internet or media. I stopped believing it as a young kid simply because It made no sense to me.
- If my god is correct one why did only limited part of earth in a specific time period have access to his divine word?
- Why I can't pray to god using my own prayers but have to repeat specific prayers at specific time?
- Why I have to tell my sins to some old man? Why I can't tell my sins to god in my own prayers, what's up with the middle man?
- Why I have to visit specifically shaped building on a specific day, why would god care?
- Why I have to pay 10% of my earnings to some middle man organization?
- Why I get scolded for asking questions?
All this went through my mind before I even turned 10.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
No I don't think the average person is that philisophical and would prefer the physical comfort of not having to pray, fast, etc over the spirtual satisfication of having meaning in your life and a greater purpose. Average guy lives off his instincts and doesn't think that deeply about things.
I'd argue thats because the average person already believes in a major religion and has that aspect covered
It's also why many atheists take interest in random garbage like spirituality etc

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My disbelief in god has nothing to do with internet or media. I stopped believing it as a young kid simply because It made no sense to me.
- If my god is correct one why did only limited part of earth in a specific time period have access to his divine word?
- Why I can't pray to god using my own prayers but have to repeat specific prayers at specific time?
- Why I have to tell my sins to some old man? Why I can't tell my sins to god in my own prayers, what's up with the middle man?
- Why I have to visit specifically shaped building on a specific day, why would god care?
Same goes for me. I was raised religious but for those reasons it couldn't be justified. I didn't say anything not to upset people around me who were very touchy on the subject but it is what it is.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
So did you ever seek to find those answers for your religion?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
@NeverEndingWinter You avoided this question in previous threads.
"If my god is correct one why did only limited part of earth in a specific time period have access to his divine word?"
It also applies to Islam. I want to hear a genuine answer, how do you explain it to yourself?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You're blaspheming my integrity to put deep thought into things. Imagine trying to label me as a mindless conformist when I am literally using a blackpilled forum.
You might put deep thought into it but you're human. Idgaf that you're posting on a blackpill forum with tons of retards, doesn't mean anything. The reality is, like most people, you are susceptible to confirmation bias and to seek the answers you are looking for when you "research". I'm not saying you should agree with me, but denying you are prone to that bias is just arrogance speaking.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
@NeverEndingWinter You avoided this question in previous threads.
"If my god is correct one why did only limited part of earth in a specific time period have access to his divine word?"
It also applies to Islam. I want to hear a genuine answer, how do you explains it to yourself?
Well the religion had to be introduced in such way that it wouldn't cause the entire population to instantly believe it. It's a test after all, a test of faith.
That's how I'd answer it if I was a believer

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
they use religion to tame people but you can only fool so many people with religion religion teaches you to be a docile dog take the abuse turn down their cheek the only religion i believe in is the blackpill fuck everything else - inceltv

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Well the religion had to be introduced in such way that it wouldn't cause the entire population to instantly believe it. It's a test after all, a test of faith.
That's how I'd answer it if I was a believer
So god would doom billions of people to eternal suffering simply because they were born on a remote island at wrong time and had no knowledge of word of god?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You might put deep thought into it but you're human. Idgaf that you're posting on a blackpill forum with tons of retards, doesn't mean anything. The reality is, like most people, you are susceptible to confirmation bias and to seek the answers you are looking for when you "research". I'm not saying you should agree with me, but denying you are prone to that bias is just arrogance speaking.
Well that's not enough to rope me in with the people who did 5 minutes of research. Let me tell you that I thought about this subject for years. I listened to the criticisms from both sides, and I came to my verdict. There are people in my place who also had the same cultural pressure to conform and they ended up picking the side of atheism.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Well, according to Islam, Islam always existed. It was the first religion from Adam and whenever humans deviated, the message would be renewed with prophets. That message being worship one God alone. The Islamic belief is that it was renewed with every prophet/messenger and by His wisdom, he tests those who that message doesn't reach in their own way

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
So god would doom billions of people to eternal suffering simply because they were born on a remote island and had no knowledge of word of god?
in islam (and i think other abrahamic religions) if you've never heard of the religion you're not responsible for it
which is kind of hilarious, if you want the good of other people, you'd never tell them about the religion so they dont have to be responsible either

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Well that's not enough to rope me in with the people who did 5 minutes of research. Let me tell you that I thought about this subject for years. I listened to the criticisms from both sides, and I came to my verdict. There are people in my place who also had the same cultural pressure to conform and they ended up picking the side of atheism.
if allah is real he will strike me down now or he is a twisted homosexual:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
in islam (and i think other abrahamic religions) if you've never heard of the religion you're not responsible for it
which is kind of hilarious, if you want the good of other people, you'd never tell them about the religion so they dont have to be responsible either
Jfl so the if Muslims would want everyone to go to heaven they just fucking wipe off their religion from face of earth, destroy every scripture etc and forget it? Did I just found loophole how to get everyone to go to allah heaven?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Jfl so the if Muslims would want everyone to go to heaven they just fucking wipe off their religion from face of earth, destroy every scripture etc and forget it? Did I just found loophole how to get everyone to go to allah heaven?
well islam also orders muslims to spread islam as much as they can, to push for sharia etc so its not exactly a choice for them
but yeah, that loophole does exist if the muslims are willing to sacriface themselves

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Not hearing about Islam is not an automatic ticket to heaven. You get a seperate test after you die, on the day of judgement.

Activity
So far there's no one here