Success just invest in the afterlife bro

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I have a serious question for @Looksmax Refugee and @NeverEndingWinter
If you guys truly believe in heaven, why not just abandon everything and work for it? Why fuck prostitutes or post on this forum? Just minmaxx the shit out of life like some MMO for 80 years, die and enjoy eternal sex and wine. Why even bother with any earthly matters at all?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If you guys truly believe in heaven, why not just abandon everything and work for it? Why fuck prostitutes or post on this forum? Just minmaxx the shit out of life like some MMO for 80 years, die and enjoy eternal sex and wine. Why even bother with any earthly matters at all?
Yeah it's hard. There's a lot of temptations.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
because its not real and deep down they know that

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Only allah can judge me. I do degenerate things here and there. But I am a muslim that prays, has strong faith in allah, regularly repents.
Yeah, but are you a Shiite?
Over for you if not.
Shiite MemriTV

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's not that ez bro

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Because despite claiming that we unbelievers have doubts about our beliefs it's them who have it. All this religion posting is just a way for them to cope.
Source: I do the same with anime and 2dpill posting.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Allah created man in temptation. Only the most strong and pure hearted can endure so much pain and be patient enough to never commit sins. Me and @NeverEndingWinter are not at the level of prophets or wali's of allah.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It's not that ez bro
Why not?
1) You have no doubts that heaven exists
2) You have no doubts that the path to heaven is islam
3) You have all the capacity to grind all the way up there

In contrast, nothing in life is guaranteed. You might work for 50 years and get to nowhere at all, or you might randomly die from some random shit. If you have no doubts, what's stopping you from going all out?

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Because despite claiming that we unbelievers have doubts about our beliefs it's them who have it. All this religion posting is just a way for them to cope.
Source: I do the same with anime and 2dpill posting.
no such thing as unbelievers thats some shit these muslims made up tjhey say we are unbelievers but we still believe in atheism jfl nah im a pessimist which is just a realist because life is pessimistic i dont have feelings about finding out the truth

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Allah created man in temptation. Only the most strong and pure hearted can endure so much pain and be patient enough to never commit sins. Me and @NeverEndingWinter are not at the level of prophets or wali's of allah.
That's fucking stupid, no offense. You know what lies ahead, what temptation are you talking about? You're retarded enough to risk eternal heaveon for 5 minutes of pleasure?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That's fucking stupid, no offense. You know what lies ahead, what temptation are you talking about? You're retarded enough to risk eternal heaveon for 5 minutes of pleasure?
We aren't that righteous enough to endure every single temptation. Inshallah we will reach that level one day. A person can be weak but still have good intentions and be rewarded for that.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It's how the human mind works
That's not true. People will and do go to college for the prospect of a better future. They don't think of the temptations because they know their degree is guaranteed to lead to a better life
Yet here you are, with no doubts that eternal heaven, mind you, exists, and you talk of temptations? Doesn't make any sense to me

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That's not true. People will and do go to college for the prospect of a better future. They don't think of the temptations because they know their degree is guaranteed to lead to a better life
Yet here you are, with no doubts that eternal heaven, mind you, exists, and you talk of temptations? Doesn't make any sense to me
People can't stay god concious 24/7 unless they try really really hard. Only prophets and walis of allah are at the level. It's not as simple as "why don't you just do it bro"

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
People can't stay god concious 24/7 unless they try really really hard. Only prophets and walis of allah are at the level. It's not as simple as "why don't you just do it bro"
You make it sound as being god conscious is some holy thing, whereas you only seek your own benefit
I am not convinced in the slightest that you actually believe in the existance of heaven

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Also @Looksmax Refugee
You talk of leanmaxxing all the time
You're telling me you have enough discipline to fix your diet to look better, but not enough discipline to work for eternal heaven? You do realise how obscenely stupid this sounds right?
It's either that, or deep inside you don't truly believe in heaven, but you do know that being leaner will improve your life
Now which one of these two make more sense?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You make it sound as being god conscious is some holy thing, whereas you only seek your own benefit
I am not convinced in the slightest that you actually believe in the existance of heaven
That's not what we we're discussing. I'm saying that being god concious almost 100% of the time is a very difficult thing to do. And it's understandble why someone can't just casually adbandon every single sin they commit. And that people who do stay god concious that amount of time are notable, and at a very high level of righteousness. Let me put it simply. I believe there's a decent shot to get into heaven anyways even if I commit a few sins. I choose a lower spot in heaven and some ease in this life.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Also @Looksmax Refugee
You're telling me you have enough discipline to fix your diet to look better, but not enough discipline to work for eternal heaven? You do realise how obscenely stupid this sounds right?
It's either that, or deep inside you don't truly believe in heaven, but you do know that being leaner will improve your life
Monks don't exist in Islam bro. You don't just abandon the world, it doesn't work like that

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Also @Looksmax Refugee
I pray regularly. I repent everyday. I don't do any drugs even when shoved into my face. That shows I do have faith in allah. And I do all these things despite it being the polar opposite of the culture I live in.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Monks don't exist in Islam bro. You don't just abandon the world, it doesn't work like that
And I'm not telling you that you need to be a monk.
Live a relatively normal life, earn enough to get by and use all your free time for the sake of islam. No need to be a monk or anything?

Also, why'd you fuck those prostitutes knowing you'd risk heaven? Are you that big of a monkeybrain?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
That's not what we we're discussing. I'm saying that being god concious almost 100% of the time is a very difficult thing to do. And it's understandble why someone can't just casually adbandon every single sin they commit. And that people who do stay god concious that amount of time are notable, and at a very high level of righteousness. Let me put it simply. I believe there's a decent shot to get into heaven anyways even if I commit a few sins. I choose a lower spot in heaven and some ease in this life.
There's spots in heaven? I thought you either get in or you don't? So it's like a vacation hotel where you can get a nice royal suite or a shitty 2-star motel room?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I pray regularly. I repent everyday. I don't do any drugs even when shoved into my face. That shows I do have faith in allah. And I do all these things despite it being the polar opposite of the culture I live in.
As if they mean anything in the face of eternal heaven.
You'll work 40 hours a week to lead a shitty ass life, yet you're comparing devoting an hour at most a day to fucking eternal heaven, jfl

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
doesnt mean shit show allah to me

Activity
So far there's no one here