Success just invest in the afterlife bro

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
How is it stupid if you genuinely believe in an afterlife? The majority of people in the world believe in the concept of an afterlife
its stupid that they made the concept of heaven into an economy, isnt allah the only legit judge?
x700 returns on investment, passive sawab income from the masjid, boost sawab production with teaching quran to kids...
tf is this? a fucking mobile game? jfl

me and the boys setting up sawab farms so we can build a real estate empire in heaven

T

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
its stupid that they made the concept of heaven into an economy, isnt allah the only legit judge?
x700 returns on investment, passive sawab income from the masjid, boost sawab production with teaching quran to kids...
tf is this? a fucking mobile game? jfl

me and the boys setting up sawab farms so we can build a real estate empire in heaven

View attachment 39624
It's not really about making it into an economy. The teachings are there so we can all know that we won't go unrewarded for everything we do

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's just to build a mosque, and spread Islamic teachings. It's not like it's all going to one pope or cardinal who will use it to live a comfy life. Donating to make your religion stronger is a pretty normal thing to do.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's just to build a mosque, and spread Islamic teachings. It's not like it's all going to one pope or cardinal who will use it to live a comfy life. Donating to make your religion stronger is a pretty normal thing to do.
Yeah, niggas on neets.me need to understand the majority of the world adhere to global religions. It's really that simple

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I got this ad while I was watching an economy video, he presents it like a legit investment scheme, that's what seemed hilariously stupid to me
Well yeah, but Ali Dawah is just a man that has made tons of clickbait vids on YT and he's just a YouTuber at the end of the day.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
you niggas already have like what, 2 billion members? why do you need more?
do you get extra houris for spreading islam or is it just sawab points?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Well yeah, but Ali Dawah is just a man that has made tons of clickbait vids on YT and he's just a YouTuber at the end of the day.
I don't know who this sandcel is, he's pretty based for making money off of religion though. I gotta look into that
Check this shit out

230m views, imagina all that money, just to cast some arabic spells
I gotta get into this business

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I don't know who this sandcel is, he's pretty based for making money off of religion though. I gotta look into that
Check this shit out

230m views, imagina all that money, just to cast some arabic spells
I gotta get into this business

It's not a spell bro. It's just the recitation of the Qur'an. Islam is antithetical to magic and spells.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It's just another way to accumulate good deeds. One of the goals of Islam is worldwide shariah, so 2 billion is not enough.
this reminded me, when I was a child there was this local imam that used to give us chocolate and candy for praying
i didnt know anything about prayer so I'd to what the others kids did, just get up and down to get the candy

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
how do you even define a spell? looks like a spell to me
dont you guys have islamic curses too?
we have shamans here that cast curses on others for money
you pay some deed and they say some arabic shit
It's not a spell. They are just using it so they can be protected from evil. A spell is something you cast on other people for their misfortune and for your gain

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Fortune readings are practically a huge sin. Casting spells or claiming to do it also
thats just your boring sandcel interpretation islam, doesnt matter, didnt read
also, do you guys have the enchantment spells too?
there's this tradition here, like if you're about to take an important exam, you pay an imam some money, he enchants a piece of candy, we say that the candy was ''read upon''
then you eat the candy before the exam, it is supposed to boost your intellect for a limited period of time

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Imagine being a subhuman and believing that some nigger god unironically is just testing you for the epic afterlife. Gorilions of different religions BUT surely mine is right!

Waifusim might actually be less insane than religions because most weebs actually realize its just a cope and not reality.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
@NeverEndingWinter @Looksmax Refugee
sand religioncels I gotta ask you guys something, I cant ask this to other muslims irl because of obvious reasons

so you know about the items of muhammad? his clothes, utensils etc, they're kept in istanbul in a museum
there's this famous imam here, that coined the concept of ''the urine of sharif'' and ''the mucus of sharif'', basically pee and mucus of the prophet
according to him, his bodily secretions smell good, and were sought after among his followers at the time
so people would fight over his urine, sweat, shit etc
thoughts on this? is this legit?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@NeverEndingWinter @Looksmax Refugee
sand religioncels I gotta ask you guys something, I cant ask this to other muslims irl because of obvious reasons

so you know about the items of muhammad? his clothes, utensils etc, they're kept in istanbul in a museum
there's this famous imam here, that coined the concept of ''the urine of sharif'' and ''the mucus of sharif'', basically pee and mucus of the prophet
according to him, his bodily secretions smell good, and were sought after among his followers at the time
so people would fight over his urine, sweat, shit etc
thoughts on this? is this
Anything from him is blessed but there's no way to verify if something actually is, so it's not to be taken seriously. There was a tooth he lost in battle, and more than 10 different places claim to have that tooth, although he only lost one.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Anything from him is blessed but there's no way to verify if something actually is, so it's not to be taken seriously. There was a tooth he lost in battle, and more than 10 different places claim to have that tooth, although he only lost one.
what about this, is this legit?

also can you really have jinn sex slaves? they have genders and shit like humans do right? they have free will too, is jinnmaxxing even viable?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
what about this, is this legit?

also can you really have jinn sex slaves? they have genders and shit like humans do right? they have free will too, is jinnmaxxing even viable?

Jinn are a lot like humans, but no you can't have sex with them. They exist in another plane of reality.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's exceptionally futile to debate about religion on a forum like this. It's obvious that people all have their pre-conceived beliefs of the world and that's okay. The thing is a lot of the stuff about the jurisprudence of any religion will always seem paradoxical unless you already believe in the religion theologically. Same goes for any religion. If you want to genuinely disprove Islam or any religion, then it's probably wiser to disprove it to be illogical from a philosphical sense and Kalam (Islamic philosophy) already exists for that. Take an actual read and I'm open to any discussions otherwise it's probably pointless.

Activity
So far there's no one here