When will the shit tests finally end?
allah is like a women i destroy these religion fags with logic and facts

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
When will the shit tests finally end?
tests never end, how you react to the test god gives you, is also a test
know this creates another test, as you'd still need to take the test knowing you'd be judged for you reaction, so the test is to keep it genuine
it just keeps going and going

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
See you guys mock, even when you get a genuine answer. You have doubts about atheism and you are coping by poking fun at and mocking the believers of god.
People mock it because it's silly. I mock science fags for the same reason as well.
"Bro allah made world and islam always existed but for some reason only some niggas in a remote desert knew about it"

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
See you guys mock, even when you get a genuine answer. You have doubts about atheism and you are coping by poking fun at and mocking the believers of god.
a genuine answer? you dont realise how stupid that answer is? god is up there giving us pats on the head like some school teacher, you expect that be accepted as a legitimate answer?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
People mock it because it's silly. I mock science fags for the same reason as well.
"Bro allah made world and islam always existed but for some reason only some niggas in a remote desert knew about it"
It's up to allah how he administers the test to people. Some get it in this life, some after death. But it will come to everyone. Then they can choose to be arrogant against allah, or to submit to him.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
It's up to allah how he administers the test to people. Some get it in this life, some after death. But it will come to everyone. Then they can choose to be arrogant against allah, or to submit to him.
Can they appeal if they think there are extenuating factors that could overthrow the verdict?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Who told you that? God? No it was a man. You are literally believing some schizo shit someone cooked up in a desert because of a heatstroke.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
you're portraying god as some arrogant king with infinite power then, doesn't submitting to him make you a cuck?
Allah is befitting of all his majesty, so he can't be arrogant. Yes I will accept my place beneath being at the level of allah. As a human all I care about in the end is physical pleasure and hedonism, allah can give that to me by offering my a place in Paradise.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Who told you that? God? No it was a man. You are literally believing some schizo shit someone cooked up in a desert because of a heatstroke.
@NeverEndingWinter @Looksmax Refugee cant question their book bro otherwise they get banned from the family and they wont survive on their own brooootal

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Allah is befitting of all his majesty, so he can't be arrogant. Yes I will accept my place beneath being at the level of allah. As a human all I care about in the end is physical pleasure and hedonism, allah can give that to me by offering my a place in Paradise.
so you do accept being his cuck, so that he'll award you a little piece of land and women in paradise
good for you, I hope you can gain his liking

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
All this talk about god this god that but all this info is coming from middleman in every religion. jfl I legit gonna pop a blood vessel its over.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yes the belief in islam is not absolute and it is faith at the end of the day. But I believe that god exists, and that humans have a greater purpose. For that reason I believe god did reveal a message to people through religion. I found islam to be the greatest of all religions.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
so you do accept being his cuck, so that he'll award you a little piece of land and women in paradise
good for you, I hope you can gain his liking
Well that's the mindset of a disbeliever. Arrogance towards allah. I will glady accept allahs mercy and a place in paradise.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Everything about a religion will seem paradoxical unless you believe in it. It's meant to be that way. I literally don't understand why niggas here are losing their minds becauae they don't agree with aspects of a certain religion when they don't even believe in the core of it to begin with

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes the belief in islam is not absolute and it is faith at the end of the day. But I believe that god exists, and that humans have a greater purpose. For that reason I believe god did reveal a message to people through religion. I found islam to be the greatest of all religions.
In the end it all comes down to this tbh. In my experience people who have faith are generally very proud of themselves, of showing how virtuous they are and are happy to believe in a greater purpose. The idea of a meaningless life would crush them.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Everything about a religion will seem paradoxical unless you believe in it. It's meant to be that way. I literally don't understand why niggas here are losing their minds becauae they don't agree with aspects of a certain religion when they don't even believe in the core of it to begin with
This way you can justify literally any believe no matter how retarded or nonsensical it is.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
They have doubts in atheism, that's why they get so emotional when they hear that a man believes in allah. They cope by poking fun at him, trying to find contradictions in his faith. It gives them security.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
becuase it pure delusion its like saying incels just need to work on their personality to have a gf

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I was deeply befriended with two Muslims some time ago.
But what I never understood is how they lack the connection to this world.
They will tell you this world is made by Allah, yet when I told them this Tree is sacred, cause it is part of nature they laughed at me.
How can you say this world is made by your god, but fail to acknowledge that our surroundings (Which are gods creation) are sacred?

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
In the end it all comes down to this tbh. In my experience people who have faith are generally very proud of themselves, of showing how virtuous they are and are happy to believe in a greater purpose. The idea of a meaningless life would crush them.
But remember that I am an able bodied sane person. If I dropped all morals, virtues, honor I could very well easily live a very hedonistic life.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
They have doubts in atheism, that's why they get so emotional when they hear that a man believes in allah. They cope by poking fun at him, trying to find contradictions in his faith. It gives them security.
What do you mean by doubts in atheism? Sounds like projection to me tbh. I have no doubts in my belief, it's quite simple actually - No man knows why or how we came into this existence.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
@bitcoin seeing this banger thread?
this was all part of the plan
@bitcoin thought it was philosophy that gathered interest on the forum, in reality it was just religious tension
so I made a thread on mocking religion and achieved his dream
@bitcoin learn from this thread nigga

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
This way you can justify literally any believe no matter how retarded or nonsensical it is.
Not really because philosophy literally exists for a reason. It boils down to disproving the core of the religion to begin with. Disproving the theological aspects of why that God is illogical, etc. How am I supposed to make you believe the jurisprudence of my religion are the best for humanity when you don't even believe in God to begin with?

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
What do you mean by doubts in atheism? Sounds like projection to me tbh. I have no doubts in my belief, it's quite simple actually - No man knows why or how we came into this existence.
and the awnser would not be pleassant they think the universe did it all for them so they can post on neets.me and be tested by a greater entity

Activity
So far there's no one here