Discussion Food intolerances can make you a neet

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022

Many factors/circumstances can make someone a neet however in my case I believe it is partly due to food intolerances making it impossible for me to focus or get anything done. I have to cut out most plants (especially with fibre), dairy, eggs, most types of meat (stick only to red meat) and limit fruit. Fruit doesn't cause any digestive stress but it raises blood sugar and makes me angry so I have to limit it a lot. I have tried to pretend all this is in my head or something but every time I eat an egg, or drink milk, or if I were to consume bread I become a zombie for a few days unable to concenrate on anything.

I have "goals" to become financially independant (not saying it'll happen, just trying to have a goal for something to do during the day) and I was making good progress creating things, making blueprints, learning new skills. Then I drunk some dairy and the next day I was unable to concenrate what so ever. The brainfog was so bad that I couldn't concenrate on anything. I haven't been able to work on anything for the time being which is annoying given how much progress I was making.

I reccomend everyone look into if its certain foods that are making them unable to concenrate if you need to do so.

These seem to be the 8 foods humans can have serious allergies to for example. They are also foods we wouldn't be able to really get due to the fact that they grow underground, are found in the deep ocean or is literally only intended for the offsprings of these animals. I know carnivore dieters will tell you that all animal products are good however milk and eggs for a lot of people are extremely harmful. Vegans may say meat is bad, and a lot of it is however good quality meat is fine.

Conclusion: Ate food that didn't agree with me, now have brutal ADHD/Brain fog. Consider cutting some foods out if you're like me.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Did you talk with your doctor about this?
Sort of but nothing much came out of it. I might ask to get a pannel done on foods that I am intollerant to just for interests sake but I don't really think they can get rid of the intolerances or anything. I think I intuitively know what foods to avoid anyway.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Sort of but nothing much came out of it. I might ask to get a pannel done on foods that I am intollerant to just for interests sake but I don't really think they can get rid of the intolerances or anything. I think I intuitively know what foods to avoid anyway.
You should really consider doing a complete check-up, anything that's possible. Please don't do it on your own, bad idea

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 98483

Many factors/circumstances can make someone a neet however in my case I believe it is partly due to food intolerances making it impossible for me to focus or get anything done. I have to cut out most plants (especially with fibre), dairy, eggs, most types of meat (stick only to red meat) and limit fruit. Fruit doesn't cause any digestive stress but it raises blood sugar and makes me angry so I have to limit it a lot. I have tried to pretend all this is in my head or something but every time I eat an egg, or drink milk, or if I were to consume bread I become a zombie for a few days unable to concenrate on anything.

I have "goals" to become financially independant (not saying it'll happen, just trying to have a goal for something to do during the day) and I was making good progress creating things, making blueprints, learning new skills. Then I drunk some dairy and the next day I was unable to concenrate what so ever. The brainfog was so bad that I couldn't concenrate on anything. I haven't been able to work on anything for the time being which is annoying given how much progress I was making.

I reccomend everyone look into if its certain foods that are making them unable to concenrate if you need to do so.

View attachment 98484

These seem to be the 8 foods humans can have serious allergies to for example. They are also foods we wouldn't be able to really get due to the fact that they grow underground, are found in the deep ocean or is literally only intended for the offsprings of these animals. I know carnivore dieters will tell you that all animal products are good however milk and eggs for a lot of people are extremely harmful. Vegans may say meat is bad, and a lot of it is however good quality meat is fine.

Conclusion: Ate food that didn't agree with me, now have brutal ADHD/Brain fog. Consider cutting some foods out if you're like me.
red meat only diet is awesome, I usually only eat red meat when I can.

I had a friend who had these seizures and dropped out of uni because of them, and he found out he could go back to being his normal self when he started to eat red meat. He has his own business now and is doing pretty well off.

Bublecum

Bublecum

NEET
Oct 25, 2023
View attachment 98483

View attachment 98484

Dnr cuz meme attention span. But eating food is a chore. Wish it wasn't necessary

Activity
So far there's no one here