Discussion My biggest mistake pre neet

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
When I found out about the black pill in late 2018 it all clicked instantly. I had known about a "effect" that I could not describe, as in I knew that there was a factor outside of my control which is why people had hostile interactions with me regardless of what I did, even though other people would do the same things or say similar things. I had no name for it, only that there was some logic behind it.

Upon finding out about the black pill I became depresed, I was mentally messed up at the time and finding out about the black pill at that time was maybe too much for my 17 year old self, however likely needed at the time.

Upon browsing content I came across an image

I realized that it was possible to get surgery to correct your facial deformaties. Suddenly I had a rush of endorphines. Really, within those 24 hours I had all the knowledge I needed to know. I had also at the time started some side hussles and was making decent money for my age. If I was conscientious I would have made a plan to save up money in order to get these surgeries. However the issues were that I was too neurotic plus all the dairy I was eating clouded my mind at the time.

Through being a NEET all my side hussle money is gone, and all together it could have easily payed for surgeries. It would have only been a few years of saving up and then getting what I wanted. It would have given me a goal, a drive to achieve something. Perhaps with this grand plan in mind I would have been motivated to get through academia with this in mind.

I don't blame my teenage self though, I feel like I did the best with my state at the time. However from now on I'm going to do everything in my power to get a bimax, there is nothing else I can think of that will improve my life more than this. I hope to make updates and also some motivaitonal threads in the future!

Even though the black pill is true, LDAR is not always a good idea.

despera

despera

NEET
Jan 29, 2024
You might be a pliant person. Also the second part depends, some improvements are not enough. Even if they were enough it might be too late since one can fuck his life up

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Why not unironically try out mewing? you wont have to pay 2k dollars to get your face reconstructed looking all plastic when you can just use your tongue for free

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
I turned down free bimax and SARPE + 3 year braces because I couldn't be bothered to brush my teeth now half my teeth are filled and some are crowned so I don't think it's even possible anymore jfl

9e8a9ee5acbdf883c1e38fed510f22d6

This is my bite, I am not jutting here this is literally just how it is by default I am completely fucked.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
You might be a pliant person. Also the second part depends, some improvements are not enough. Even if they were enough it might be too late since one can fuck his life up
I feel like a bimax will make life easier with social interactions, breathing etc.
>dairy clouded my mind
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Its true
Why not unironically try out mewing? you wont have to pay 2k dollars to get your face reconstructed looking all plastic when you can just use your tongue for free
I'm doing it, however I'm putting my eggs in all baskets. I don't believe good results can come fast as an adult anyway.
I turned down free bimax and SARPE + 3 year braces because I couldn't be bothered to brush my teeth now half my teeth are filled and some are crowned so I don't think it's even possible anymore jfl

View attachment 111189

This is my bite, I am not jutting here this is literally just how it is by default I am completely fucked.
I feel like we talked before, but I won't say where or anything. That sucks, try to see if you can get it again.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Fucking retard. Where's the evidence mewing does anything you fucking turd?

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
Droping out of high school was mine, though not really mistake just realization. I would've still been misreable had I gone.

Activity
So far there's no one here