Lifestyle Update on my previous thread

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
I basically talked about trying to moneymaxx to get a bimax.

I have worked out my finances and if I live on around 10$ a day I can save around 10000 a year theoretically. However I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket, at the same time I'll be trying to become financially independant. The 2 options will essentially be, 1. save up money over years to get the surgeries I need or 2. become financially independant and get them then.

The financial independance route would require me to have so much money that I could buy my own place and live off that money for a while while putting some of it aside for surgeries. Its theoretically possible however I'm not going to rely on that.

The more realistic option is living frugally and cutting down my food expenses and standard of living to save up money over the next coming years. An argument could be made however that investing more into myself (Food wise etc) could increase the probability of me becoming financially independant however its not enough for me to gamble not saving up money.

If I can become financially independant in the next couple of years, great. If it takes me until my late 20's then ok thats life. If I did everything in my power as a 17 year old to get money together I could have the money right now. If I save a theoretical rate of 10000$ a year by the time I'm in my late 20's I can get it. I may be in my early 30's but the time everythings done but thats life.

At least now I have a purpose, 1 goal that I'm going to do everything in my power to achieve.

Today I went to stores I wouldn't usually go to and got cheap supplies. On 10$ a day you have to be creative.

Hopefully this thread inspires anyone who wants to take a similar route. I'll keep updating whats happening etc.

ShoelessSperg

ShoelessSperg

NEET
Feb 9, 2024
I basically talked about trying to moneymaxx to get a bimax.

I have worked out my finances and if I live on around 10$ a day I can save around 10000 a year theoretically. However I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket, at the same time I'll be trying to become financially independant. The 2 options will essentially be, 1. save up money over years to get the surgeries I need or 2. become financially independant and get them then.

The financial independance route would require me to have so much money that I could buy my own place and live off that money for a while while putting some of it aside for surgeries. Its theoretically possible however I'm not going to rely on that.

The more realistic option is living frugally and cutting down my food expenses and standard of living to save up money over the next coming years. An argument could be made however that investing more into myself (Food wise etc) could increase the probability of me becoming financially independant however its not enough for me to gamble not saving up money.

If I can become financially independant in the next couple of years, great. If it takes me until my late 20's then ok thats life. If I did everything in my power as a 17 year old to get money together I could have the money right now. If I save a theoretical rate of 10000$ a year by the time I'm in my late 20's I can get it. I may be in my early 30's but the time everythings done but thats life.

At least now I have a purpose, 1 goal that I'm going to do everything in my power to achieve.

Today I went to stores I wouldn't usually go to and got cheap supplies. On 10$ a day you have to be creative.

Hopefully this thread inspires anyone who wants to take a similar route. I'll keep updating whats happening etc.
Live frugally you save so much

Activity
So far there's no one here