Venting Past few days have been shit

yoc

yoc

Don't care about most shit that people care about
Feb 20, 2024
So 3 days ago I ate dark chocolate, which I forgot had caffeine and so my anxiety went through the roof. I had only eaten some chips and that chocolate that day as well. Next day I ate only chips because the food my mom made was pretty unappetising (literally just some frozen vegetables, pasta and ground meat all together). Honestly, if I hadn't been feeling anxious as fuck, I would've gone to the store and bought some stuff to make some food. Yesterday and today were sort of the same, eating-wise: my stomach almost felt consctricted and eating was difficult. Today I was a lot more anxious also, with diarrhea and nausea, both induced by anxiety. I'm feeling anxious as fuck about eating, but really I just long for a proper meal, which my mom is making right now.

Frankly, this life is shit. This isn't a way to live life. Why would God fuck me over with generalised anxiety for seemingly no fucking reason? Previously I'd feel anxiety only at some times, and then quite weak. Now it's a lot stronger: even my fucking heart and arteries on my neck started hurting somehow.

It's at times like these that I wished I just had a strong anxiolytic so that I can do what I need to do.

ETA: I remember once feeling this same anxiety about eating and constriction of the stomach in 3rd grade. I couldn't fucking eat small shit like sanwhiches. I feel like this is just my body craving for what it fucking needs.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Because of chocolate? What the... Weird genetics, man. I can eat a shit ton of stuff and I still feel as always.

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
This makes no sense, how does caffeine exaggerate anxiety in the way that you are portraying? I drink a kettle of earl grey tea on a daily basis, and I don't go into a panic attack. I could also drink a pot of coffee, and the same would occur. Sorry, but I'm not sure I believe this story, it sounds fucking ridiculous. I'm also have anxiety, but you don't see me rant on .net about how some fucking chocolate bar exaggerates anxiety.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Should just have eaten the food your mom made. I love ground beef. I shoplift that stuff all the time. Lol

I only feel shitty after having eaten to many chilli peppers. Maybe I did feel bad in the past when eating junk food but I don’t eat it often anymore except for ice cream.

yoc

yoc

Don't care about most shit that people care about
Feb 20, 2024
This makes no sense, how does caffeine exaggerate anxiety in the way that you are portraying? I drink a kettle of earl grey tea on a daily basis, and I don't go into a panic attack. I could also drink a pot of coffee, and the same would occur. Sorry, but I'm not sure I believe this story, it sounds fucking ridiculous. I'm also have anxiety, but you don't see me rant on .net about how some fucking chocolate bar exaggerates anxiety.
Everyone's body works differently. I guess caffeine just makes my anxiety worse. Why the fuck would I lie about this as well? What do I have to gain from lying? And so fucking what if you keep your shit to yourself? Fuck I gotta do with that? Bitch.
my sister wants to hug u
Cute haha.

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
Everyone's body works differently. I guess caffeine just makes my anxiety worse. Why the fuck would I lie about this as well? What do I have to gain from lying? And so fucking what if you keep your shit to yourself? Fuck I gotta do with that? Bitch.
Because you're an attention whore, and want attention.

Lord Fukura

Lord Fukura

Banned
Mar 6, 2024
Sure I am....keep on telling yourself that..

Activity
So far there's no one here