cooking + neets?

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
cooking and neets is a match made in heaven
u can prepare healthy and nutritious food at home
while wagies guzzle snickers, mcdonalds and top it with coca cola out in the rain, not only does this "food" make them fat and stupid but it also costs a lot
my favourite part is sniping quality food from wagies, let me elaborate to my fellow neets how i do this: i go to a mall and browse the upper shelf organic shit, of course i cannot afford any of these products i am a neet, but neither can wagies theyve got bills to pay and a harpie to provide to, so the products just stay there most of the time, i check the best b4 date and put it down in my notebook, jews in charge of supermarkets are legally obliged not to sell food past b4 date (they are in real trouble if they try) so they have to get rid of it before that day usually 2-4 days prior, u can get really nice deals sometimes -50%/-75%, some good quality products NEVER go bad like dried fruits for instance, coffe, chocolate, tea, spices but they have to put the best before date nevertheless because that's the law, some are no, no like beer, diary products are hit or miss but usually u can get good stuff for cheap while wagies eat shit

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Dragon Miss GIF

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
cooking and neets is a match made in heaven
u can prepare healthy and nutritious food at home
while wagies guzzle snickers, mcdonalds and top it with coca cola out in the rain, not only does this "food" make them fat and stupid but it also costs a lot
my favourite part is sniping quality food from wagies, let me elaborate to my fellow neets how i do this: i go to a mall and browse the upper shelf organic shit, of course i cannot afford any of these products i am a neet, but neither can wagies theyve got bills to pay and a harpie to provide to, so the products just stay there most of the time, i check the best b4 date and put it down in my notebook, jews in charge of supermarkets are legally obliged not to sell food past b4 date (they are in real trouble if they try) so they have to get rid of it before that day usually 2-4 days prior, u can get really nice deals sometimes -50%/-75%, some good quality products NEVER go bad like dried fruits for instance, coffe, chocolate, tea, spices but they have to put the best before date nevertheless because that's the law, some are no, no like beer, diary products are hit or miss but usually u can get good stuff for cheap while wagies eat shit
the times i truly NEET it just gives me more time to fantasize about the next discount i will get when using my burger king coupons

Doing fuck all doesn't make me magically fantasize about grapefruit and radishes

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
theres some utz chips for sale over 75% at the store because it expires this week. im still going to buy it but buying the food that is on sale because nobody else wants it is still kinda eating shit. I used to think people that complained that organic is too expensive were winey bitches that dont know what its like not eating goy slop. now i have to pretended the everything is half price or my member berries will explode.

Best by dates are for optimal taste. they all go bad. you cant tell because you lack refined taste. Infact many Americans eat rancid food but dont know it. Our pallet tends to be immune.

Last edited:
Friezacel

Friezacel

NEET
Feb 13, 2024
Cooking is a crucial skill for sub5s and NEETs. Since i will very likely die alone i have to know how to cook

Activity
So far there's no one here