My highschool bully delivered pizza to my door

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021

So first off I'd like to say all jobs are valid and neccessary to a society and I don't think I'm even slightly better than anyone else based on job

However, today my girlfriend (since highschool) and I were finishing moving into our newly purchased home (which is not to brag rather large) and we were exhausted so ordered pizza. I was lying on the couch in the living room with my gf when the delivery guy arrived. She went out to grab it. Very shortly after she calls me out. Curious and confused about what the problem could be I go out to the front door. There in his pizza place uniform is my highschool bully. This POS made 4 years hell for me and here he was in a ratty uniform with a ratty car delivering a pizza to my house. We chatted for a minute or two and he wouldnt really meet my gaze and kind of mumbled. When he went to go leave I took a hundred bucks out of my wallet and said "Here you go man I hope things turn around for you". It was the pettiest flex I could've done as I'm not really that successful but the look on his face was just 🀌🀌🀌🀌
-
All jobs are valid, but let me job shame my bully! The fucking hypocrisy and limits of Redditors know no bounds.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
He gave his bully 100 bucks to get revenge on him?
I should start bullying people
his wife will be carrying tyrone's heir soon

also from the soycuck redditor:
You literally started by talking shit about women and LGBT+ hatred is inappropriate for children do get it outcha mouth kiddo 😁. You're a sad little incel who really needs to learn respect for women and maybe some day you'll find a (human ik how sad for you and your pets) woman to love you back. Your god will condemn you as much as he will me 😘

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
>Go to pettyrevenger /pettyrevenge 15 hr. ago by SpiritualEmu57
Highschool Bully Delivered Pizza To My House
>[removed]
>Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/pettyrevenge

How did you find the removed text @uglyboi1?
Posted it to a discord I was in to show but they're all asleep cus they normies, referred back to the reddit post cus I wanted to post it here only to find out it had been deleted

SlapMachine

SlapMachine

𝔗π”₯π”’π”π”žπ” π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔒 RampTVπŸ’« β™’ 1%
Nov 27, 2020

So first off I'd like to say all jobs are valid and neccessary to a society and I don't think I'm even slightly better than anyone else based on job

However, today my girlfriend (since highschool) and I were finishing moving into our newly purchased home (which is not to brag rather large) and we were exhausted so ordered pizza. I was lying on the couch in the living room with my gf when the delivery guy arrived. She went out to grab it. Very shortly after she calls me out. Curious and confused about what the problem could be I go out to the front door. There in his pizza place uniform is my highschool bully. This POS made 4 years hell for me and here he was in a ratty uniform with a ratty car delivering a pizza to my house. We chatted for a minute or two and he wouldnt really meet my gaze and kind of mumbled. When he went to go leave I took a hundred bucks out of my wallet and said "Here you go man I hope things turn around for you". It was the pettiest flex I could've done as I'm not really that successful but the look on his face was just 🀌🀌🀌🀌
-
All jobs are valid, but let me job shame my bully! The fucking hypocrisy and limits of Redditors know no bounds.

Lifefuel for this normie.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The bullies at my school went on to do top tier degrees. The notion that all bullies end up working at McDonald's belongs in an American high school teen movie.

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Obvious larp and the creator is probably amogus.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
Today, in the store, I met a guy who used to tease me in middle school. Back then he was the tallest in class, but today I was taller than him.

Activity
So far there's no one here