My NEET story, 22 years old and i've been a neet for 6 years

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Norwood 4
Dec 7, 2023
stop going to class around 11th grade (2018), got into right wing politics was browsing /pol/ alot and watching nick fuentes when he was starting out on youtube, was watching alot of sam hyde MDE content, i had low vitamin D, hypothyroidism, and i was experiencing depersonalization due to my aggressive balding and thinning hair. had to wear hats everyday to high school it would give me migraines, so i started skipping class. i was listening to alot of negative XP formerly "school shooter" lots of surf rock, beach boys. I couldn't relate to any one at high school had a few black friends but i started ghosting them, i was in and out of school in 2 hours i only went to the 2 classes that were required for my graduation. most of my freetime i would spend reading, daydreaming, walking around, being depressed about my balding. i tried to cope by working out. at this time I got heavily into oldschool bodybuilding discovered zyzz started listening to hardstyle etc.. was a gymcel for a while.
12th grade was the same thing. had 0 friends, didnt talk to anyone. was skipping 7 of my classes and just going to my English class which was required for graduation. was still a hardcore gymcel, got heavy into internet culture. this was also the year i got into ray peat diet and fixed my hormonal issues so i was excited to head to college for a fresh start.
i got accepted to my state university despite skipping most of classes for 2 years (kek). First semester of freshman year (2019) i was in a dorm. made friends with my dorm mates, went to all my classes, tried to talk to as many people as possible, i was much more low inhib and less blackpilled and evil than i am now. i actually made a shit ton of cool friends for the first time in my life (just be NT theory). i had a pretty well developed personality for first year college student, i was based, well read, high IQ, had a good sense of humor, people wanted to be my friend because i was eccentric and low inhib. come spring 2020 COVID hit and we go into lockdown, i basically ghost all my friends and become a hardcore NEET again. i graduated early in 2022, didnt go to a single class or social event since COVID hit and cheated on every test, i think i can count those years as NEETdom, you can call me a fakeNEET if you want since i went to UNI but i swear i didnt hang out with anyone spend 99.9% of my time to my self and online.
Ever since graduating with my degree in 2022 ive been a full time NEET.

Last edited:
Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Yayyyy you're here

Let's fucking gooooo @RabidRosaries

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Norwood 4
Dec 7, 2023
15119 glasses lips oh my god she is so attractive smile soyjak stubble subvariant wholesome so

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
you werent a neet if you were in education retard ggs

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
im sorry im not a complete freak like you boyo, you mog me i admit
you aint a neet for 6 yrs brocel you are just like anyone else who looks normal, im sorry to ruin your edgy character arc

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Norwood 4
Dec 7, 2023
you aint a neet for 6 yrs brocel you are just like anyone else who looks normal, im sorry to ruin your edgy character arc
i havnt had a IRL friend in 6 years, skipped most of high school and my entirety of college was online. i dont think doing a homework assignment once a week and cheating an online exam would disqualify me from being a NEET. plus im KHHV virgin. sure if you want to keep a strict definition of NEET ive only been neet for 14 months, but for me it feels like years.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Dec 12, 2021
i havnt had a IRL friend in 6 years, skipped most of high school and my entirety of college was online. i dont think doing a homework assignment once a week and cheating an online exam would disqualify me from being a NEET. plus im KHHV virgin. sure if you want to keep a strict definition of NEET ive only been neet for 14 months, but for me it feels like years.
take mdma and go to a rave ggs

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Norwood 4
Dec 7, 2023
He's bald at 22 iirc
yeah i was shaving my head for the past 2 years, i grew my hair back in since i don't need to shave it for any occasion, the back and sides grew thick and stronger than ever since ive perfected my diet, but im still a norwood 4, considering a hair transplant this year, only once i fix my hair situation will i consider applying for a job.

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Norwood 4
Dec 7, 2023
Brave eGruLgC53ghair looks like this ATM still have to hatmaxx when i leave the house, 3000 grafts in turkey can save me from this hellish life.

Activity
So far there's no one here