Venting y r my parents like this?

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
basically my parents are ‘pull yourself up by your bootstrap’ boomers and they always complain about me not being a workaholic like they are and my rotting on video games and forums,

even though I’m already languishing doing a community college course online.

my father works from home so I don’t really have free time for anything, I always have to feign that I’m studying.
also I have to pay rent to live in my parents house fuckk

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
well at least they want you to succeed
ppl in my family have little to no ambition or expectations for anyone and it's depressing
thats good tho
if your parents wanted you to become a surgeon and dedicated a lot of resources to you but you ended up here of all fucking placed they would 100% post term abortion your ass

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
thats good tho
if your parents wanted you to become a surgeon and dedicated a lot of resources to you but you ended up here of all fucking placed they would 100% post term abortion your ass
they literally socially stunted me, I have a 40 year age gap with my parents

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
paying rent to live with parents is brootal, glad i live rent free (for now)

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You pay rent and are legally an adult. Put your foot down. The "not under my roof" is all well and good if you're just leeching but you're a tenant. Imagine how weird it would be if you rented an apartment and your landlord started assigning you tasks

JBSLAYER

JBSLAYER

Maya
Feb 25, 2024
You should calmly remind your parents that they didn't ask for your permission before bringing you into this world

So it's their responsibility to take care of you until you are self independent.

Activity
So far there's no one here