Story Got into a fight with my parents because of my dumb sister this weekend

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
After a nice family dinner I went for a sweet nap (on the couch in the living room), while my sister occupied my old room. I was feeling quite lonely on that day and needed some warmth and tenderness. So I asked my sister if we could sleep together (NOT in a sexual way, simply like siblings). She refused unfortunately calling me a retard and a creep.

Unfortunately for her I'm not the kind of man who takes no for an answer. So I came up with a plan. I stayed in bed until like 1:00 AM, waiting for everybody to fall asleep playing vidya on my laptop. When the time came I turned my laptop off and secretly made my way into my sister's room, thankfully everyone was asleep. I slowly got in her bed and hugged and spooned her (not in a sexual way, in a platonic sibling love way) and sniffed her hair. She woke up almost immediately sadly and started screaming loudly. Calling me a perv and a bunch of other harsh words. My parents rushed in and gave me a scolding. In the morning we had a 'serious' conversation about how I'm supposedly having some sexual psychological issues and how they want me to visit a therapist again.

It's so frustrating guys. All I wanted was a little bit of female warmth (not in a sexual way). I didn't do anything wrong. And I get treated like some pervert? All thanks to my dumb sister who had to make a scene. I fear the consequences will be serious this time

Last edited:
WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
After a nice family dinner I went for a sweet nap (on the couch in the living room), while my sister occupied my old room. I was feeling quite lonely on that day and needed some warmth and tenderness. So I asked my sister if we could sleep together (NOT in a sexual way, simply like siblings). She refused unfortunately calling me a retard and a creep.

Unfortunately for her I'm not the kind of man who takes no for an answer. So I came up with a plan. I stayed in bed until like 1:00 AM, waiting for everybody to fall asleep playing vidya on my laptop. When the time came I turned my laptop off and secretly made my way into my sister's room, thankfully everyone was asleep. I slowly got in her bed and hugged and spooned her (not in a sexual way, in a platonic sibling love way) and sniffed her hair. She woke up almost immediately sadly and started screaming loudly. Calling me a perv and a bunch of other harsh words. My parents rushed in and gave me a scolding. In the morning we had a 'serious' conversation about how I'm supposedly having some sexual psychological issues and how they want me to visit a therapist again.

It's so frustrating guys. All I wanted was a little bit of female warmth (not in a sexual way). I didn't do anything wrong. And I get treated like some pervert? All thanks to my dumb sister who had to make a scene. I fear the consequences will be serious this time
hot siblings sex! (in a non sexual way) HOT SIBLINGS BREED!! (also in a non sexual way)

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
It's the truth thats why i said it explicitly. But nobody believes me for some reason
Dgdjcbp 1d173282 7a01 4d6a 9c22 dd6718a22191

Activity
So far there's no one here