Discussion Would you win LeanBeefPatty in a fight

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
So I was googling pics of her ass and I was suddenly curious to know if I could beat her in a fight. I mean she is buff as fuck for a woman but she is still a woman.

Ngl I feel like I could actually beat her since women are ass at fighting. Its been too long since last time I exercised but it would still be an easy w. Although if I lose its also a w since I wouldnt mine getting my skull crushed by this:

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I was going to say most of this forum could easily take her but then I googled how strong she is and saw she did a 185lbs bench. Which is pretty impressive for a woman and definitely a lot more than the dyel rotters here can do. Still she’s a short woman so I’d wager 70% of the forum can take her

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
It depends on the scenario honestly. I have height and weight advantage however I feel like shes stronger. I mean if it was to the "death" I would likely win due to being a male but if it was like a street/cage fight I think she would win due to just being stronger. I honestly don't know.

I remember a "high t" foid tried to beat me up and her punches didn't really do anything to me even though she was punching as hard and aggressively as she could. I then made her stop by grabbing onto her arms. I was a skinny teenager and she would have been in the upper % of foids. I think they look tougher than they are.

Honestly if this foid attacked me IRL I would just run away because thats the most logical descision to do in any physical escalation unless your family is in danger.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
So I was googling pics of her ass and I was suddenly curious to know if I could beat her in a fight. I mean she is buff as fuck for a woman but she is still a woman.

Ngl I feel like I could actually beat her since women are ass at fighting. Its been too long since last time I exercised but it would still be an easy w. Although if I lose its also a w since I wouldnt mine getting my skull crushed by this:

View attachment 98105
I could tear her apart I'd break her jaw, nose & hymen one hook from me would have her seeing birds

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
No but I'll try anyway so she can hit me. Every hook is a shot of cum flying everywhere. I'll win by merely disgusting her with the loudest imaginable moans after every hit until she runs away thinking I'm crazy

Activity
So far there's no one here