Venting I hate my mother like you wouldn't believe

kosharycel

kosharycel

omoriboycel/ total wagie death
Jan 20, 2024
So, I just tried to convince her to buy me some food earlier, she went fucking berserk and kicked me out of her room screaming and shouting, I then tried again to find her asleep, literally one mention of food (which is something that my malnourished ass needs to survive) made her scream "god take me" three times, I am so severely underweight, I am 179cm 53kgs, even women who are under 5 feet weigh more than me. So I basically ran to this room and started fantasising, (something I do alot) about a woman, with a very gentle aura buying me a gift and food, and telling me how she'll kill her for me. So Currently, I'm forced to survive with literally eating absolutely nothing today, recently this has become a near daily occurance, and I am fucking sick and tired from this shit. To understand how much I hate my mother, let's go back to the beginning of it all.

My father accidentally knocked up my mother, resulting in my birth, they got married soon and it was a very unstable one, they were considering divorce until they found out she was pregnant.

After I was born, I was the victim of an abusive neglectful mother and the literal definition of a wagecucking father. Let's start that she beat me to near DEATH when I wad five fucking years old, I remember being so goddamn bruised to the point that everyone pointed it out after, I couldn't walk and cried myself to sleep on the couch nearby, couldn't even walk to my room.

I have so many more things to say about this wretched excuse of a "mother" but it would take fucking forever to address it all.

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Women are extremely manipulative, they gaslighted us into thinking men are abusers when it's the other way around. Statistically there's more abusive mothers than fathers out there. Brutal shit.
Yeah most women I've met who are 'nice' are still extremely emotional and insecure and freak out at the smallest things
My mom is pretty nice, probably way nicer than most women, but she's genuinely crazy and will freak out over the most minor irrelevant shit and try to guilt trip you because she genuinely believes whatever crap she's saying.
Just how they are tbh. Unless you're chad life is better when you avoid them.

kosharycel

kosharycel

Jan 20, 2024
Yeah most women I've met who are 'nice' are still extremely emotional and insecure and freak out at the smallest things
My mom is pretty nice, probably way nicer than most women, but she's genuinely crazy and will freak out over the most minor irrelevant shit and try to guilt trip you because she genuinely believes whatever crap she's saying.
Just how they are tbh. Unless you're chad life is better when you avoid them.
Most women are vile and fucking evil, same applies to most men aka normies

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
Better not to antagonise her. Your mother seem mentally unstable (Captain obvious over here) so if I were you I'd best clear off her path and learn to adapt and make my meals.

My mother gave up hope on me and treats me like a liability but won't really admit it so I basically have to minimize my interactions with her so I won't annoy her.

LEARN TO COOK. Start small, even if it's making French fries. Omellete. Basic shit. Just familiarise yourself with spices, ingredients etc. Then go for something you enjoy. Idk a fish dish. Sushi maybe.

Try and reduce that fast food intake if you're into trash food. Not only is it better for your health. You'll have something new to do when you're bored by making your own food. You'll also become less reliant on others etc

That's my only advice.

Oh and try to buy your grocery's once in a while.

kosharycel

kosharycel

Jan 20, 2024
Better not to antagonise her. Your mother seem mentally unstable (Captain obvious over here) so if I were you I'd best clear off her path and learn to adapt and make my meals.

My mother gave up hope on me and treats me like a liability but won't really admit it so I basically have to minimize my interactions with her so I won't annoy her.

LEARN TO COOK. Start small, even if it's making French fries. Omellete. Basic shit. Just familiarise yourself with spices, ingredients etc. Then go for something you enjoy. Idk a fish dish. Sushi maybe.

Try and reduce that fast food intake if you're into trash food. Not only is it better for your health. You'll have something new to do when you're bored by making your own food. You'll also become less reliant on others etc

That's my only advice.

Oh and try to buy your grocery's once in a while.
thank you boyo

yoc

yoc

Don't care about most shit that people care about
Feb 20, 2024
I can give you one small piece of advice for hope: read Psalm 27

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
that’s rough man I’m genuinely sorry. Maybe try blackpilling your dad or calling an abuse hotline? Idk

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
I don't live with my mom but she would never let me starve. Weird mother. She probably hates you for being ugly or short.

Activity
So far there's no one here