Would you date a girl with physical health problems, mental health problems, and poor too?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
New developments in the catfish case. I'm starting to think this might actually be just a really unfortunate girl. I feel bad for her tbh. Zero romantic or sexual feelings towards her, just pity.

Ugh, what have I gotten myself into? She's now thanking me for "helping her so much" when all I did was reassure her and tell her that it's all going to be all right with her stressful health problems that she's been having for weeks. Apparently she has no one else to reassure her? Weird, sad.

Shit, why did I start this therapist angle :feelsLUL:? I got myself in too deep brah. I'm scared:feelslol::feelslol:, if we do end up dating how will I ever dump such a fragile girl who depends on me emotionally? That's like kicking a puppy. I hope it's a catfish, still haven't seen her on video call or irl so maybe it is a catfish? :feelslol::feelslol:

But then again, she hasn't seen how bald I am, my fat belly, my acne. Nor does she know how boring I am cause we've only been talking about her health problems for weeks. Maybe I'm in the clear.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Sure why not there’s worser things one can be in life, being poor and having mental problems isn’t the end of the world.
Yeah I wouldn't mind it as much if I weren't an avoidant schizoid who wants to rot in peace :feelsLUL: Shit, should have jerked off more before starting this catfish saga :feelsLUL:

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Shit, why did I start this therapist angle :feelsLUL:? I got myself in too deep brah. I'm scared:feelslol::feelslol:, if we do end up dating how will I ever dump such a fragile girl who depends on me emotionally?
That's the whole thing about relationships. They are supposed to bring a lot of problems and trouble. As any emotional attachment does to a degree, really. That's why I believe that short flings to strings attached are far superior. Long term relationships just lead to more misery - at least most of them do. But then again if you're that type of person who feels like it could result in a net benefit that by all means go for it

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
No.

And I don't feel bad in the slightest. Because if a female like this can find love (lost virginity to her second boyfriend and engaged at 23, but fiancé died in car crash; wants to have children also) then no other woman has any excuse. No sympathy from me. Some other guy will pick up the tab.

Have had to watch my mother suffer all her life with various illnesses. Not eager to have that continue with another woman.
A poor woman isn't a deal-breaker, but I won't settle for scraps. That is, if I were even interested in being in a relationship to begin with.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
That's the whole thing about relationships. They are supposed to bring a lot of problems and trouble. As any emotional attachment does to a degree, really. That's why I believe that short flings to strings attached are far superior. Long term relationships just lead to more misery - at least the majority does. But then again if you're that type of a person who feels like it could result in a net benefit that by all means go for it
I 100% agree and I'm not into this nor do I see benefit in it. I'd have to basically make her fall in love with me for months if not a year to get into her panties. And tbh at that point it's not even worth it is it? Ah whatever I'll do it can't bail at this point lmao. I just hope I don't have to marry her :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: She made it perfectly clear from way before that she won't date anyone unless it's super serious and I was like "oh yeah baby I wanna build something real and super serious" Not like I could say I just want her pussy xD

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It depends if I click with the girl and it also depends on the problems. Will their problems actually cause me a plethora of problems personally or are they able to accept their issues in stride? I've dated mentally ill girls in the past and I had decent-ish relationships with the ones with minor mental illnesses (depression, anxiety, self-esteem issues) but the ones with severe mental illnesses (BPD, schizophrenia) were a trainwreck. These were online relationships by the way, so how serious you want to call it 'dating' is up to you. In some cases, a mentally ill girl is better, as they might worship you and because of their low self-esteem problems, not leave you. Sounds fucked to say but for a neetcel that can't score, a neurotypical woman might just be too hard to maintain to begin with

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
It depends if I click with the girl and it also depends on the problems. Will their problems actually cause me a plethora of problems personally or are they able to accept their issues in stride? I've dated mentally ill girls in the past and I had decent-ish relationships with the ones with minor mental illnesses (depression, anxiety, self-esteem issues) but the ones with severe mental illnesses (BPD, schizophrenia) were a trainwreck. These were online relationships by the way, so how serious you want to call it 'dating' is up to you. In some cases, a mentally ill girl is better, as they might worship you and because of their low self-esteem problems, not leave you. Sounds fucked to say but for a neetcel that can't score, a neurotypical woman might just be too hard to maintain to begin with
Do you know any "cheat codes" to the ones with super low self esteem and anxiety? Like, anything you can say to them? I've been telling "her" (if it's not a catfish) reassuring things, how nice and smart and whatever she is but there isn't much of a reaction that lmao

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Do you know any "cheat codes" to the ones with super low self esteem and anxiety? Like, anything you can say to them? I've been telling "her" (if it's not a catfish) reassuring things, how nice and smart and whatever she is but there isn't much of a reaction that lmao
There's no cheat codes, a woman with truly low self-esteem will likely always have low self-esteem. The thing is, their low self-esteem can temporarily be alleviated by your compliments and the way you interact, hence why it becomes more like a codependent relationship. You want pussy/affection, she wants to not feel like a piece of trash like she always does (even if it's only for a moment). This is why I think non-NT women can be ideal in some situations, provided the woman isn't annoying or overwhelmingly neurotic. If you manage to get into a relationship with a generally anxious woman with low self-esteem, she might just refrain from being annoying towards you out of fear of retribution and instead generally says positive things, I think that's the ideal state for a woman to be in.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
There's no cheat codes, a woman with truly low self-esteem will likely always have low self-esteem. The thing is, their low self-esteem can temporarily be alleviated by your compliments and the way you interact, hence why it becomes more like a codependent relationship. You want pussy/affection, she wants to not feel like a piece of trash like she always does (even if it's only for a moment). This is why I think non-NT women can be ideal in some situations, provided the woman isn't annoying or overwhelmingly neurotic. If you manage to get into a relationship with a generally anxious woman with low self-esteem, she might just refrain from being annoying towards you out of fear of retribution and instead generally says positive things, I think that's the ideal state for a woman to be in.
Based as hell man, you are a genius in all matters.

Caesar

Caesar

Wagiecel
Jun 8, 2023
New developments in the catfish case. I'm starting to think this might actually be just a really unfortunate girl. I feel bad for her tbh. Zero romantic or sexual feelings towards her, just pity.

Ugh, what have I gotten myself into? She's now thanking me for "helping her so much" when all I did was reassure her and tell her that it's all going to be all right with her stressful health problems that she's been having for weeks. Apparently she has no one else to reassure her? Weird, sad.

Shit, why did I start this therapist angle :feelsLUL:? I got myself in too deep brah. I'm scared:feelslol::feelslol:, if we do end up dating how will I ever dump such a fragile girl who depends on me emotionally? That's like kicking a puppy. I hope it's a catfish, still haven't seen her on video call or irl so maybe it is a catfish? :feelslol::feelslol:

But then again, she hasn't seen how bald I am, my fat belly, my acne. Nor does she know how boring I am cause we've only been talking about her health problems for weeks. Maybe I'm in the clear.
Depends on how severe they are & how good looking she is.

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
Pussy is pussy, ideally yes

Activity
So far there's no one here