Discussion Beautiful girl located in the gym

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Perfect girl. I saw her today, the gym was kinda empty, just us and a few old faggots, so i have her to myself.
I think I saw her eyeing me, but it must have been my imagination because Im ugly and no one wants me.
Ill try to go at the same hours and days every week so I have more chances to find her.

Maybe she will become my wife one day. But i dont how to meet her.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
This kind of situations make happy and sad at the same time because it reminds me that Ill never have her, but I like to dream :feelsteddy:

Alatrist

Alatrist

Ahoy
Jan 3, 2023
you'd be surprised at the sheer number of bodycounts bitches have, i couldnt believe at first either, before i got blackpilled i thought having a bodycount above 3 was a massive number, but i wuz wrong as fuck, bitches are so casual abot it too, fuckin amazing
your bitch probably spends 1/3 of her day dealing with cocks, anyways what im trying to say is dont put females on a pedestal just cuz your dick goes oogabooga over them

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
you'd be surprised at the sheer number of bodycounts bitches have, i couldnt believe at first either, before i got blackpilled i thought having a bodycount above 3 was a massive number, but i wuz wrong as fuck, bitches are so casual abot it too, fuckin amazing
your bitch probably spends 1/3 of her day dealing with cocks, anyways what im trying to say is dont put females on a pedestal just cuz your dick goes oogabooga over them
But Im in love, i could see it in her face that she is a good girl

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Perfect girl. I saw her today, the gym was kinda empty, just us and a few old faggots, so i have her to myself.
I think I saw her eyeing me, but it must have been my imagination because Im ugly and no one wants me.
Ill try to go at the same hours and days every week so I have more chances to find her.

Maybe she will become my wife one day. But i dont how to meet her.
Shes looking at the guy benching 900 lbs raw behind you

MV5BYjFjZTZhMjYtNDU5Ny00MGM1LWI1OTYtNWIwNDFiMTg1NjJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUxNDI0Nzc@._V1_.jpg

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Next time u see her try using camera glasses. Just be aware if a light goes on when they recordšŸ¤£
I dowlowded a hidden camera app on my phone but I dont know how to point the camera at her without making it too obvious

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I dowlowded a hidden camera app on my phone but I dont know how to point the camera at her without making it too obvious
Just oretend ur texting. Make texting movements lmao. But yea ofc if its too long it will be suspicious. But I think I'm being paranoid speaking as someone who has done this like 10 times šŸ¤£

I don't know I feel like I've almost been caught one time. I was sitting in my car recording this white girl and her black boyfriend and when they drove off I could see them looking at me šŸ’€. Definitely was worth it though. I saw them kissing and my heart immediately started racing. unfortunately I was not able to capture it tho šŸ˜”.

rekamaĆ°ur

rekamaĆ°ur

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Just pretend like youā€™re doing an IG story and record a video then screenshot, or pretend to take a selfie. Gym is easy mode tbh bc thereā€™s a good excuse to record yourself and take pics.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
I never found this slut again. Maybe she saw my thread and got scared
Yes she saw neets on your phone and thought "is this a new fitness acronym that can help me aquire chad? Maybe its like Neural Energy Estrogen Training or something"

Then she searched neets.net and saw your thread, spooked and never came back

Activity
So far there's no one here