Depression WHY YOU HATES NORMIES SO MUCH LIKE ME?

ROSALINA

ROSALINA

ROSALINA RHODES FOR COOMERS
Jan 16, 2024
@Fiddler @Abhorrence1 you guys hates normies soo much. While they affected your life.
The damage was permanent

ROSALINA

ROSALINA

Jan 16, 2024
94441aa6 3a91 4ac9 920c be3a25113412

@Abhorrence1 after that damage

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Admitted Resentment, at one point envy turned into feelings of superiority

I haven't had in irl friend since age 10. And was bullied since around that point.

It's trauma. Even in spheres dedicated to neurodivergent men like PSL the same types of people who made my childhood a living hell show up

I was bullied for you know what since 10, and I was born in 2000. Around 2015-16 it started to become verboten to bully people for that and the same people who made my childhood a hell did a 180 on the matter

Idk if I explained to you but I don't really identity w it much anymore. I was in part pushed into it before i had a chance to figure myself out properly and it just stuck because of childhood trauma caused by said normies

They're the root of all pain for me

ROSALINA

ROSALINA

Jan 16, 2024
Admitted Resentment, at one point envy turned into feelings of superiority

I haven't had in irl friend since age 10. And was bullied since around that point.

It's trauma. Even in spheres dedicated to neurodivergent men like PSL the same types of people who made my childhood a living hell show up

I was bullied for you know what since 10, and I was born in 2000. Around 2015-16 it started to become verboten to bully people for that and the same people who made my childhood a hell did a 180 on the matter

Idk if I explained to you but I don't really identity w it much anymore. I was in part pushed into it before i had a chance to figure myself out properly and it just stuck because of childhood trauma caused by said normies

They're the root of all pain for me
I was born in 2001, and my childhood has been profoundly disrupted. Growing up in Iraq during a time of war, coupled with the loss of my mother to cancer when I was just four years old, has deeply impacted me. Additionally, enduring persistent bullying at school has compounded the difficulties I've faced.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Express your hatred confessions towards NORMIES (LABELED)
share your experience index here.
Ill Give you an example why i hate normies its just one
I was in the deep web looking for animal abuse gore to basically post online and normies tend to take these sites down. Cabt enjoy anything nowadays due to normies because it isnt "normal" also because normies make fun of you for being s shut in. "Just make money bro" STFU WAGECUCK NORMFAG they make fun of you for being A FUCKING VIRGIN FOR BRING UGLY AND FOR NOT BEING THE SAME AS THEM. Also i hate how you normfags are moralfags. Most. Of you normgroids are moralfags due to your sheep ass brain you bitchass punk ass faggot ass nigga

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024

Lick my shoe also.

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
They tend to ostracise and pick on those who don’t conform to their expectations of how they perceive one should act like as part of the in-group. I just stay away from them.

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Normies treat me like a human being until they realize I'm non-NT and a technical "loser" (no job, unfinished school, almost no friends and no gf), so they tend to bully me and ostracize. That's why I prefer not to hang out so much with normies.

ROSALINA

ROSALINA

Jan 16, 2024
They tend to ostracise and pick on those who don’t conform to their expectations of how they perceive one should act like as part of the in-group. I just stay away from them.
Sorry! i forgot to tag tabula

Pygsy

Pygsy

Based coomER
Sep 9, 2023
I don’t hate all normies. I just hate the ones who hate incels.

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
Hate isn't the exact word to describe it, it's more like aversion and distrust because your average normie npc today is a nihilistic, materialistic bugman lacks of any faith and morality, and also the fact that we are fundamental different.
Funny that the normalfaggots I have the most troubles to dealt wth tend to be the lower tier "failed normie" type. Coincidence? I think not.

smug_tard

smug_tard

Heh
May 14, 2023
They are fucking retarded
>LOL THIS GUY CANT GET A GF? INCEL INCEL INCEL
>WHY AM I POOR? ITS CAUSE OF DA MAN

Activity
So far there's no one here