Venting Why is everyone but me an asshole

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Feb 26, 2024
It doesn’t matter where I go, what community I try to join, how I act or what I do. Every single person I have interacted with for the past 4 years have all been scummy shit bags with no soul. Everyone online is an asshole, it doesn’t matter if I join the most normie of spaces like Reddit or discord servers for Elden ring, whenever I speak a single word, everyone instantly starts an argument with me, I can’t say ANYTHING online without somone starting a god damn argument with me, it’s like I’m fucking cursed. I am the only good person capable of deeper thought in the world, everyone including you are npc asshole with your only purpose being to piss me off. I can’t express how weird it is that no matter how nice I act, or how borderline safe I try to be, people just hate me, everyone in the world, hates me. For no reason. Could it be my face? Maybe, but it doesn’t explain why the whole internet seems to hate me despite not even knowing me.

Tldr: fuck you, fuck everyone, you are all assholes.

Fluffy

Fluffy

NEET
Feb 10, 2024
Dnr

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Feb 26, 2024
because u ggot narrow boooooonesssssssssssssssssssss welcome to the club boy
I’m banned from 7 streamers discords, all the Elden ring discords, banned off Reddit, banned off commenting on YouTube, and now banned on .org. No matter where I go I just get banned after getting into an argument I never start, I’m no capable of integrating into any community I’m cursed.

Fluffy

Fluffy

NEET
Feb 10, 2024
I’m banned from 7 streamers discords, all the Elden ring discords, banned off Reddit, banned off commenting on YouTube, and now banned on .org. No matter where I go I just get banned after getting into an argument I never start, I’m no capable of integrating into any community I’m cursed.
I've been Banned from 109 forums but it's never my fault !!

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Feb 26, 2024
He really, REALLY doesn't

Him being called narrowbones is the equivalent of blackface to us blud
I have really narrow bones. I have a narrow jaw, narrow shoulders, narrow head, ect.
I've been Banned from 109 forums but it's never my fault !!
Literally, I’m banned from everything to ever exist and every time it’s never my fault I’m not even being sarcastic, the world fucking hates me

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Because maybe, just maybe you are the asshole
Oh, but sure it's everybody else's fault.
It doesn’t matter where I go, what community I try to join, how I act or what I do. Every single person I have interacted with for the past 4 years have all been scummy shit bags with no soul. Everyone online is an asshole, it doesn’t matter if I join the most normie of spaces like Reddit or discord servers for Elden ring, whenever I speak a single word, everyone instantly starts an argument with me, I can’t say ANYTHING online without somone starting a god damn argument with me, it’s like I’m fucking cursed. I am the only good person capable of deeper thought in the world, everyone including you are npc asshole with your only purpose being to piss me off. I can’t express how weird it is that no matter how nice I act, or how borderline safe I try to be, people just hate me, everyone in the world, hates me. For no reason. Could it be my face? Maybe, but it doesn’t explain why the whole internet seems to hate me despite not even knowing me.

Tldr: fuck you, fuck everyone, you are all assholes.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Feb 26, 2024
Because maybe, just maybe you are the asshole
Oh, but sure it's everybody else's fault.
Yes I’m the only rational person to ever exist unironically, 99% of people I talk to hate me whenever I am super nice and a deep thinker. I tired a 1000 different personas it doesn’t matter how I act, I’m cursed

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
people are low inhib on the internet bc there’s less social consequence for disrespect / assholery

Activity
So far there's no one here