Why does Looksmaxrefugee get so much hate

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sure his hole im going to be an engineer thing is kind of annoying but that's expected for a younge lad and his whole god fearing ways can be obnoxious but all and all he's a great user.

He has the most threads by far. We should all salute @Looksmax Refugee II for all the endless entertainment he's provided us at his own expenses he's also a really great person I know cause he's my lawyer

Can some one explain to me why people always bash looksmax and if so bring examples not baseless accusations

Give an up vote if you appreciate my friend @Looksmax Refugee II I know I do

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Whatever I've said to @Looksmax Refugee II, it's no worse than what you've said to truecel and this is only one type of insult I searched

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Whatever I've said to @Looksmax Refugee II, it's no worse than what you've said to truecel and this is only one type of insult I searchedView attachment 31546
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone
I wasnt calling you out specifically but if you want to deflect and be a bitch about it then fine first off funny how you didn't pull all the shit Celtictruecuck posted about me infact he started the whole thing I even tried to make peace with him but he kept talking shit then made up lies I was bullying him those threads were only in retaliation

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I wasnt calling you out specifically but if you want to deflect and be a bitch about it then fine first off funny how you didn't pull all the shit Celtictruecuck posted about me infact he started the whole thing I even tried to make peace with him but he kept talking shit then made up lies I was bullying him those threads were only in retaliation
Not bothered either way. I don't hate Looksmax Refugee, it just pissed me off how he talks about honour and virtue, tries to make himself out to be some holier than thou masculine crusader against degeneracy but has to rely on jannies to fight his battles for him.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Not bothered either way. I don't hate Looksmax Refugee, it just pissed me off how he talks about honour and virtue, tries to make himself out to be some holier than thou masculine crusader against degeneracy but has to rely on jannies to fight his battles for him.View attachment 31551View attachment 31552
Got it you do have a point there his hole I don't want azn queen any more or how he's become so virtuous is pretty annoying lately I'll give you that any thing else

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Got it you do have a point there his hole I don't want azn queen any more or how he's become so virtuous is pretty annoying lately I'll give you that any thing else
Not really other than the fact that he demanded an apology from me like he has anything to bargain with. Truce? Fine. Apology? Nein.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
The nikka posts conflicting threads and changes his mind quite often, leaving himself open to insults. I do enjoy his posts though, they provide good debate.

Just because he brought you back dont be having cuckold fantasies about him my nikka :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here