Discussion Which of Masters forums brings the worst refugees?

Worst refugees

• Incels.is

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Looksmax.org

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Bozos crying about the same shit they can do on their other boards is obnoxious. You know it’s bad when this place gets the rejects of other forums.
IMG 7316

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Incels are mostly edgy and looksmaxxers act sus, pick your poison
There’s that edgelord that quotes ER in every post
IMG 7318

Slightly unrelated but does looksmax.org ever mention this forum? I haven't visited in some time.
I only ever see it mentioned cause users recognize me and ask if they should join, I usually ignore.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Org casts a wide net and attracts mostly tiktok idiots but occasional jewels. Funny and interesting people like me, @Jayquads , @Abhorrence1 and @ROSALINA

Is doesn't cast such a wide net. It sternly polices heterodox thought even moreso than org. All you get is the same dronelike content. That's why it's turnover rate is even worse than orgs

ROSALINA

ROSALINA

ROSALINA RHODES FOR COOMERS
Jan 16, 2024
Org casts a wide net and attracts mostly tiktok idiots but occasional jewels. Funny and interesting people like me, @Jayquads , @Abhorrence1 and @ROSALINA

Is doesn't cast such a wide net. It sternly polices heterodox thought even moreso than org. All you get is the same dronelike content. That's why it's turnover rate is even worse than orgs
CAMAVINGA MENTIONED ROSALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idoxzi camavinga

Huge respect to you
Camavinga eduardo camavinga

@Fiddler @Fiddler @Fiddler

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Incels.is is like getting dirt on your carpet, Looksmax is like getting dog shit on your carpet.

Activity
So far there's no one here