Discussion Is Honkler considered the worst user ever on neets.net?

Was Honkler the most hated user ever?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Possibly, but not by a huge margin

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
I can't truly know if he was the worst user ever since i only joined here in 22 but atleast for the time being i cant remember seeing much morse

Posted coal 24/7 and would just get into fights with nearly anyone merely because of the content of his posts. He always had to come out of some odd corner to
fight over totally irrelevant crap. Even went as far as crying on .is about .net and legit thought the entire forum was into some conspiracy against him.

What sets him apart from most other shit users is that instead of getting the memo after a few days of posting he racked up thousands of posts on multiple accounts.

He has been banned for a long time but i just hope that he never returns

e
Screenshot 20230525 233154 Brave
3DFD23B2 F455 4E24 945B 2D019C1FA0B8
6565F594 66CE 46AB 8F4F 76ADE536C047

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Disgusting nappy headed troll that was only here to stir drama
he’s tied with @STREAMRUSHER4578 for being the worst user. Most hated, I have no idea
I just had to read through his posts since he appeared/disappeared when i was inactive here for a bit (such coincidence)

Shit user, curry coal posting with boring o'tism type. However he was just not fit for these .net streets, just a disturbed currycel, nothing that insane.

Can't you remember any 20/21/22 users?. And if you dont then for sure @IGiveUp or @Haruhi Suzumiya must know

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I just had to read through his posts since he appeared/disappeared when i was inactive here for a bit (such coincidence)

Shit user, curry coal posting with boring o'tism type. However he was just not fit for these .net streets, just a disturbed currycel, nothing that insane.

Can't you remember any 20 or 21 users?. And if you dont then for sure @IGiveUp or @Haruhi Suzumiya must know
@Sorcerer is also hated, but I have no experience with him.

the only users I’ve seen hate directed towards are Neetgod and Haruhi, though I think users fuck with them more than anything.

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
@Sorcerer is also hated, but I have no experience with him.

the only users I’ve seen hate directed towards are Neetgod and Haruhi, though I think users fuck with them more than anything.
''Its beyond over when you get banned from a forum with like 10 people and still lurk daily''

Last edited:
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021

Can't you remember any 20/21/22 users?. And if you dont then for sure @IGiveUp or @Haruhi Suzumiya must know
Lets see like PONR mentioned @Sorcerer is hated but that’s mostly by Haruhi, I never personally interact with him either but looking at his old post he would’ve fit right in current Neets
Then there’s GigaChad who harassed people I believe (idk I also didn’t meet him)
I also remember this user he was a Turkish guy who cry about dogs and called him Prince of Istanbul
Bad Boy I think another name of an annoying user, made the lowest effort threads
And of course there the classic gripmaxxing who makes 1000 alts and spammed CP once he got caught

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's a tie between : Honkler, Sorcerer and Gigachad.
Those 3 have a record of warnings bans returns, users ignoring them.
All 3 are in the blacklist of course and will never given another chance.

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
He needs to come back.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I can't truly know if he was the worst user ever since i only joined here in 22 but atleast for the time being i cant remember seeing much morse

Posted coal 24/7 and would just get into fights with nearly anyone merely because of the content of his posts. He always had to come out of some odd corner to
fight over totally irrelevant crap. Even went as far as crying on .is about .net and legit thought the entire forum was into some conspiracy against him.

What sets him apart from most other shit users is that instead of getting the memo after a few days of posting he racked up thousands of posts on multiple accounts.

He has been banned for a long time but i just hope that he never returns

eView attachment 99313View attachment 99314View attachment 99315
I like his avi

Activity
So far there's no one here