Serious What will men do now that online dating has become the only way to meet girls?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's no news that online dating has become extremely ubiquitous to the extent that it's probably the only way to meet girls as an adult. It's pretty much considered politically incorrect to even merely approach a girl in the streets as a non 9/10 male which in itself is a bypass of online dating apps trickling down to irl standards too.

So what will men do? Will they all just LDAR or just stay on extreme hopium and continue being cosoomers to cope with being born non chads?

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Personally I will forgo lust. I all but hate women anyway, my sister sells herself online through discord and the like and it really decimated my opinion of women.
They really do be disgusting creatures

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's no news that online dating has become extremely ubiquitous to the extent that it's probably the only way to meet girls as an adult. It's pretty much considered politically incorrect to even merely approach a girl in the streets as a non 9/10 male which in itself is a bypass of online dating apps trickling down to irl standards too.

So what will men do? Will they all just LDAR or just stay on extreme hopium and continue being cosoomers to cope with being born non chads?
you don't have to be 9/10 to aproach women lol, but sure online dating starting to become the norm and zoomers especially use it a lot, and sadly more and more avarage or even bellow men are starting to loose their intrested in dating or even aproaching and trying anything with foids

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Wtf man? I'd go mental if my sister did shit like that. Real clown world shit going on these days
It's all girlfriend-bait or whatever you want to call it. She larps like she may date them. What I don't understand is how these men persist through boyfriends she has had that they've been fully cognizant of.
I've told her multiple times that I think the behaviour is disgusting but it's not like I can actually have an impact on her sadly.
She's also incredibly mentally ill, has a horrific personality and is an overall mess so honestly it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Personally I will forgo lust. I all but hate women anyway, my sister sells herself online through discord and the like and it really decimated my opinion of women.
Tell her she is a decadent whore and should get an actual real job if she wants to earn money.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Tell her she is a decadent whore and should get an actual real job if she wants to earn money.
I tell her shes a whore all the time, almost daily really.
Frankly I have no problem with her not working, I mean I would be a hypocrite otherwise.
I tell her shes disgusting for preying on lonely men for money. At her best (or worst really) she's had thousands given to her in the course of a month and yet she is still riddled with credit card and overdraft debt. She really is a retarded whore.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I tell her shes disgusting for preying on lonely men for money. At her best (or worst really) she's had thousands given to her in the course of a month and yet she is still riddled with credit card and overdraft debt. She really is a retarded whore.
Good point. True if we look at it that way she is just being smart and playing the system. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If anything we should be angry at the simps and the system itself. But still..like you said it's disgusting, I couldn't sleep at night if I would exploit desperate people like that.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Good point. True if we look at it that way she is just being smart and playing the system. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If anything we should be angry at the simps and the system itself. But still..like you said it's disgusting, I couldn't sleep at night if I would exploit desperate people like that.
My thoughts on the matter is that if she has the mental illness she claims to have then she has more responsibility for her actions than someone who is unaware of how problematic mental illness can be on ones life. Her conscience should not allow her to manipulate a man who is suffering like she claims to suffer for capital gain. It's fucked up.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My thoughts on the matter is that if she has the mental illness she claims to have then she has more responsibility for her actions than someone who is unaware of how problematic mental illness can be on ones life. Her conscience should not allow her to manipulate a man who is suffering like she claims to suffer for capital gain. It's fucked up.
So she just claims to like them then they donate money to her? Why are men like this? God damn

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
So she just claims to like them then they donate money to her? Why are men like this? God damn
I can't claim to know the specifics. I do know that she's one of the weird third-wave feminist freakazoid types. From what I've gleamed through conversations with her and noting her constant contradictions is that it's just a way to mask her shitty behaviour.

I believe we've had a conversation in which she claimed something like until she was to actually commit to a relationship she owes nothing to these men, including respect. That is to say, she may genuinely like each and every one of the men but sees nothing wrong with intimately talking to 5 of them at once. From what I understand through the advice I've seen her friends give her - them also being girls - is that this is not an entirely uncommon disposition for women in my country. Most of her relationships don't seem to last long, I imagine it's because of the plethora of shitty traits she has. She compulsively lies about her own person as well in order to entrap these men. I also believe that she is not doing this behaviour conciously which in some ways makes her more dangerous that someone who is, she will lie and believe it.

Like I said, these men are cognizant of each other and I don't know how they justify it to themselves.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I mean we would do the same if we were foids i know i would scam all bluepillers

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I mean we would do the same if we were foids i know i would scam all bluepillers
Sure but only because I think women are predisposed to that sort of behavior.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Pretend to be an e girl. Get one of your Stacy gfs' pics, I'll invite you to some servers full of lonely souls. 50-50, deal?

Activity
So far there's no one here