Discussion I think only people with lowest of the low IQ do major in psychology

Is psychology major for dumb fucks?

• Total voters
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
32% higher than the median income is only "slightly"???
there is a huge difference between "average" and "median" income, average never gives the real picture since a small number of super-high-earners can drastically change the average income of an entire population, a more faithful way would be a median income, anyway, that's not the point here, the bottom line is $75k/yr is not even close to be considered as rich in 2024, regardless of which state you are in the US
Bragging about how rich your family is wont make up for your height jfl
wish people could compensate their impoverishment with their heights, jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
tall psychotherapists should get paid more for their heights :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:🤣🤣🤣🤣

also where on freaking earth did you get the impression that my family is rich? wtf, jfl :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: it's over for schizocels

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
there is a huge difference between "average" and "median" income, average never gives the real picture since a small number of super-high-earners can drastically change the average income of an entire population, a more faithful way would be a median income, anyway, that's not the point here, the bottom line is $75k/yr is not even close to be considered as rich in 2024, regardless of which state you are in the US

wish people could compensate their impoverishment with their heights, jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
tall psychotherapists should get paid more for their heights :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:🤣🤣🤣🤣

also where on freaking earth did you get the impression that my family is rich? wtf, jfl :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: it's over for schizocels
Bruhhhhhhhhhh i literally just said median 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're literally resorting to making shit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
32% higher than the median income is only "slightly"???

230114_908223010.jpg

Bragging about how rich your family is wont make up for your height jfl
🤡🤡🤡 You've gotta be trolling

@PointOfNoReturn this kind of incel retardation is why i quit looksmax and makes me wanna quit this place too wtf lmao. Didnt expect to also find it here

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
"This table shows the median annual income of the US over the years (2015-2023):"

From the link you blind shitskin

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Bruhhhhhhhhhh i literally just said median 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're literally resorting to making shit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
your link literally says "average US income" jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
🤡🤡🤡 You've gotta be trolling
wdym? where did i claim my family is rich?
This table shows the median annual income of the US over the years (2015-2023):"
that table is median income of the entire country. jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:🤣🤣🤣🤣
that means literally nothing, it's a meaningless number,
absolute fucking retarded libshit doesn't even understand the shit that he's spamming :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::LOL::LOL::LOL:

better look at median income in each state, go to my initial link, it was median psychotherashit income in each state, jfl
now compare them with median income in each state, then you will get a clear idea,
also just "above median" is not even close to top 5% earners in any state, jfl

damn, no wonder you wasted all your time and parent's money on some libshit meme degree :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited:
Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
your link literally says "average US income" jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

wdym? where did i claim my family is rich?

that table is median income of the entire country. jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:🤣🤣🤣🤣
that means literally nothing, it's a meaningless number,
absolute fucking retarded libshit doesn't even understand the shit that he's spamming :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::LOL::LOL::LOL:

better look at median income in each state, go to my initial link, it was median psychotherashit income in each state, jfl
now compare them with median income in each state, then you will get a clear idea,
also just "above median" is not even close to top 5% earners in any state, jfl

damn, no wonder you wasted all your time and parent's money on some libshit meme degree :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
We shud judge how good an income is based on 1 state rather than the whole country? Wat.jpg lmao

Someone's mad a dommy mommy therapist put them in their place

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
We shud judge how good an income is based on 1 state rather than the whole country? Wat.jpg lmao
peak sheboon therapist iq
how are you supposed to compare the median salary of boston to that of western virginian shit-stain salary, jfl damn ...

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Psychology is interesting but I assume anyone who majors in it/takes it too seriously is a pseud trying really hard to look scary or edgy. "Dude I'm such a crazy stalker lol!!" Types if you know what I mean. Neuroscience is way more "professional" in my eyes

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
So I went through this "autism" test, so you don't have to. It's retarded af.

and these are my answers:

Q1. I prefer to do things on my own, rather than with others.
Ans: foids prefer distractions, whims and wasting time

Q2. I prefer doing things the same way - for instance my morning routine or trip to the supermarket
Ans: only foids prefer unpredictability and haphazard process

Q3. I find myself becoming strongly absorbed in something – even obsessional
Ans: only foids are incapable of keeping deep concentration for an extended period of time

Q4. I am very sensitive to noise and will wear earplugs or cover my ears in certain situations
Ans: no normal human being prefers constant loud noises, except foids I guess?

Q5. Sometimes people say I am being rude, even though I think I am being polite.
Ans: only foids put too much emphasis on what others think, because they crave for attention

Q6. I find it easy to imagine what characters from a book might look like.
Ans: only foids lack imaginative power

Q7. I find it easy to talk in groups of people
Ans: foids find it easy to get naked in front of other people too, what's your point?

Q8. I am more interested in finding out about ‘things’ than people
Ans: foids are good at "people", men are good at "things", making stone tools, making a fire, building a hut, planting crops anyone?

Q9. I find numbers, dates and strings of information fascinating
Ans: foids are extremely bad at measuring physical quantities, like weight, height, distance, directions, and time

Q10. I prefer non-fiction books and films to fiction
Ans: this is not even a question, normal people like "interesting" things, either be it fiction or non-fiction, only foids categorize literature like that

Q11. I find it upsetting if my daily routine is upset or changed
Ans: only foids invite drama to disrupt the daily routine and discipline

Q12. It’s difficult for me to understand other people’s facial expression and body language
Ans: what is the use of it? unless you are a foid or a faggot trying to get reactions out of other people?

Q13. I don’t have any problems making small talk with new people
Ans: why would a man with a purpose unnecessarily try to make small talk with new people without any reason? unless he is like asking for money?

Q14. I notice very small changes in a person’s appearance
Ans: men generally don't pay any attention to superficial shit like people's appearance, it's a foid thing

Q15. When I was young I used to play lots of ‘let’s pretend’ or imaginary games
Ans: foids generally lack imaginative power, same as Q6, why are you keep repeating the same shit like a foid?

Q16. I like collecting information about things I am interested in
Ans: why would I collect information about something that I have no interest in? who has that kind of free time?

Q17. I like meeting new people
Ans: what is there to "like" or "dislike"? and why would I meet new people for no reason? for what?

Q18. People close to me say I talk about the same things repeatedly
Ans: who likes to repeat? if you aren't listening to what I am trying to say, what other recourse do I have but keep repeating it?

Q19. I find it easy to work out what people are thinking or feeling just by looking at their facial expressions
Ans: same as Q12, why are you keep repeating the same shit? are you a foid?

Q20. New social situations make me feel anxious
Ans: who wouldn't feel a little anxious in a new situation? only foids could be that kind of numb to understand the seriousness of a situation

Q21. It’s important to me to carefully plan any activities I am going to do
Ans: every man has a plan, also same as Q2 and Q11, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Q22. I find it hard to work out what people’s intentions are
Ans: I don't know how to read mind, do you? also same as Q12, Q14, Q19, are you like a retard or something?

Q23. I would find it really hard to play imaginary games with children
Ans: are you like a pedo or something? why would a grown up man play with children? also same as Q15, wtf why are pysch people so retarded?

Q24. I am a good diplomat and can help ease difficult social or work situations
Ans: what type of "difficult situation" are you talking about? different situation has different difficulty, do you even realize how broad and subjective this question is?

Q25. I am often the last person to understand a joke
Ans: men like humor, foids tend to have extremely bad sense of humor

Q26. I like doing things spontaneously
Ans: being impulsive and reckless is a serious and dangerous defect, not a virtue

Q27. If I am interrupted doing something I find it hard to get back to what I was doing before hand
Ans: same as many of the previous questions, you seriously need to check your head at this point

Q28. I notice patterns in things all the time
Ans: men are generally good at detecting patterns, only dumb fucks don't understand a pattern

Q29. I have some very strong interests and get upset if I can’t pursue them
Ans: a man of goal gets upset if he can't achieve it, only foids and faggots aimlessly hop around (from dick to dick)

Q30. I can tell if someone I am talking to is getting bored
Ans: same as many other previous questions, damn, kys already, you are just wasting oxygen

pyschology is scam at this point, i think people with lowest of low IQ go to a major like pysch

Looking at the questions, it basically boils down to "if you don't think and behave like foids or faggots or an absolute insufferable dumb fuck, you are mentally ill"
then they will put you onto some SSRI to turn you into a vegetable

jfl :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Talking about university degrees its probably one of the professions with lower IQ. Should still be 105-115 average

c-barreda

c-barreda

NEET
Mar 27, 2024
Only foids can make money sitting on a sofá and making stupid questions. And if You fall for the scam You desERved it for being a pussy and a cuck

Activity
So far there's no one here