The future of the Whitepill forums, Ai girlfriends, and VR/AR girlfriends

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
In this thread i explain that females are becoming more and more hypergamous by the day and men are becoming more and love shy by the day because of the behavioral sink:

The behavioral sink has made and will make the manosphere forums timeline go like this:
It all started on 1995:
Screenshot 2023 10 28 175546 2
1995-2000 Alt.support.shyness ("socially anxious men," on the alt.support.shyness site) (Bluepill)
2000-2005 Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project site and Incelsite.com (Invcels) (Bluepill)
2005-2010 PUA forums (pickup artists) (Redpill)
2010-2015 Puahate and sluthate (PSLers) (Redpill)
2015-2020 Incel subreddits and Incels.is (Incels) (Blackpill)
2020-2025 Looksmax.org (Looksmaxxers) (Blackpill)
2025-2030 (Whitepill)
2030-2035 (Whitepill)

The manosphere will keep growing, but not the way people are expecting.

Now you might be asking, what are the last 2 stages gonna be? and what's the Whitepill?
The last 2 are going to be Neets and guys who want non-sentient female androids.

The Whitepill is about stopping being hateful and losing interest in human females because you understand how evil they are, you become Whitepilled after receiving a lot of pain from females, you become tired of all that pain, you receive a trauma that stays there forever, your brain can't cope with that pain so it decides to shut off that part that makes you interested in them. Your brain just doesn't wanna feel that pain anymore, then your brain becomes happy because you are not feeling that pain anymore, so you become happy because of not being with human females. After all those years of sadness you are happy again, you are free from them, you are not gonna die anymore, you are not gonna be scared anymore, you will never suffer again......... You stop being hateful because, you don't wanna harm others, even if they are females, because you already know how bad it feels to be harmed.

When you are Whitepilled, you are happy of being alone because you are not being harmed anymore.

Here is the Whitepill explained by SergeantIncel (ex-mod of incels.is, and the person that created incels.is, looksmax.org and neets.net)
For example he explained that the Whitepill is the next stage after the Blackpill:
Image 2023 10 24 022645858 2

Threads he made about it:
Image 2023 10 24 105359041 2
https://web.archive.org/web/2021082...the-pills-as-sets-blue-red-black-white.73696/
Imgonline com ua twotoone H3oz0wi5IRuL13w 2
Imgonline com ua twotoone oWWjjlpqy1CH 2
https://web.archive.org/web/2021090.../threads/the-whitepill-practical-guide.93906/

Now you might be asking, why did you chose "Neets" for 2025-2030 Whitepill and "guys that want non-sentient female androids" for 2030-2035 Whitepill?

Well because, Neets are basically men that prefer to Neet than to chase women, they prefer to just have fun with things like games, relaxing and etc. The guys that want non-sentient robowaifus are next because, after being Whitepilled for some time you start liking the idea to have something that is not alive as your girlfriend, you start thinking you will not be harmed because it's not alive, it's non-sentient like a said before, and you will also be happy that you will not be able to harm it. The reason why the non-sentient robowaifu phase is after the Neet phase is because, it takes time for most people to understand the idea of a non-sentient robowaifu.

I was getting kinda depressed because i was thinking "i'm really gonna need to wait until 2030 for a big non-sentient robowaifu forum or something like that?", but i understood that i was wrong, for example there was a looksmaxing forum created in 2015 called "lookism.net".

Looksmax.org is dying:
Image 2023 11 04 192533056Image 2023 11 04 190855308
Neets.net growing:
Screenshot 2023 11 04 192106 1Screenshot 2023 11 05 225657
Don't forget that the r/NEET subreddit has not been nuked and people can still advertise Neeting on youtube or tiktok.

We will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

May 17, 2023
Screenshot 2023 11 07 001216

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023
In this thread i explain that females are becoming more and more hypergamous by the day and men are becoming more and love shy by the day because of the behavioral sink:

The behavioral sink has made and will make the manosphere forums timeline go like this:
It all started on 1995:
1995-2000 Alt.support.shyness ("socially anxious men," on the alt.support.shyness site) (Bluepill)
2000-2005 Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project site and Incelsite.com (Invcels) (Bluepill)
2005-2010 PUA forums (pickup artists) (Redpill)
2010-2015 Puahate and sluthate (PSLers) (Redpill)
2015-2020 Incel subreddits and Incels.is (Incels) (Blackpill)
2020-2025 Looksmax.org (Looksmaxxers) (Blackpill)
2025-2030 (Whitepill)
2030-2035 (Whitepill)

The manosphere will keep growing, but not the way people are expecting.

Now you might be asking, what are the last 2 stages gonna be? and what's the Whitepill?
The last 2 are going to be Neets and guys who want non-sentient female androids.

The Whitepill is about stopping being hateful and losing interest in human females because you understand how evil they are, you become Whitepilled after receiving a lot of pain from females, you become tired of all that pain, you receive a trauma that stays there forever, your brain can't cope with that pain so it decides to shut off that part that makes you interested in them. Your brain just doesn't wanna feel that pain anymore, then your brain becomes happy because you are not feeling that pain anymore, so you become happy because of not being with human females. After all those years of sadness you are happy again, you are free from them, you are not gonna die anymore, you are not gonna be scared anymore, you will never suffer again......... You stop being hateful because, you don't wanna harm others, even if they are females, because you already know how bad it feels to be harmed.

When you are Whitepilled, you are happy of being alone because you are not being harmed anymore.

Here is the Whitepill explained by SergeantIncel (ex-mod of incels.is, and the person that created incels.is, looksmax.org and neets.net)
For example he explained that the Whitepill is the next stage after the Blackpill:
View attachment 94789

Threads he made about it:
View attachment 94790
https://web.archive.org/web/2021082...the-pills-as-sets-blue-red-black-white.73696/
View attachment 94791
View attachment 94792
https://web.archive.org/web/2021090.../threads/the-whitepill-practical-guide.93906/

Now you might be asking, why did you chose "Neets" for 2025-2030 Whitepill and "guys that want non-sentient female androids" for 2030-2035 Whitepill?

Well because, Neets are basically men that prefer to Neet than to chase women, they prefer to just have fun with things like games, relaxing and etc. The guys that want non-sentient robowaifus are next because, after being Whitepilled for some time you start liking the idea to have something that is not alive as your girlfriend, you start thinking you will not be harmed because it's not alive, it's non-sentient like a said before, and you will also be happy that you will not be able to harm it. The reason why the non-sentient robowaifu phase is after the Neet phase is because, it takes time for most people to understand the idea of a non-sentient robowaifu.

I was getting kinda depressed because i was thinking "i'm really gonna need to wait until 2030 for a big non-sentient robowaifu forum or something like that?", but i understood that i was wrong, for example there was a looksmaxing forum created in 2015 called "lookism.net".

Looksmax.org is dying:
Neets.net growing:
Don't forget that the r/NEET subreddit has not been nuked and people can still advertise Neeting on youtube or tiktok.

We will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:
Schizopost status

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
I don't think behavioral sink is real cos mice don't have the same coping mechanisms as humans

Activity
So far there's no one here