This site was never a whitepill forum, it was a blackpill forum, it will never be a whitepill forum

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
Whitepill explained:
The blackpill is basically being happy of being alone because, you don't wanna be with them because you see them as evil. Imagine having suffered so much that you develop a trauma where you don't wanna be hurt anymore, and you are happy because of not being with them.

Much longer explanation:
The Whitepill is about stopping being hateful and losing interest in human females because you understand how evil they are, you become Whitepilled after receiving a lot of pain from females, you become tired of all that pain, you receive a trauma that stays there forever, your brain can't cope with that pain so it decides to shut off that part that makes you interested in them. Your brain just doesn't wanna feel that pain anymore, then your brain becomes happy because you are not feeling that pain anymore, so you become happy because of not being with human females. After all those years of sadness you are happy again, you are free from them, you are not gonna die anymore, you are not gonna be scared anymore, you will never suffer again......... You stop being hateful because, you don't wanna harm others, even if they are females, because you already know how bad it feels to be harmed.

When you are Whitepilled, you are happy of being alone, because you are not being harmed anymore.

Here is the Whitepill explained by SergeantIncel (ex-mod of incels.is, and the person that created incels.is, looksmax.org and neets.net):
Incelwiki article made by him:
Image 2023 10 24 022645858 2

Threads he made about it:
Image 2023 10 24 105359041 2
Imgonline com ua twotoone H3oz0wi5IRuL13w 2
Imgonline com ua twotoone oWWjjlpqy1CH 2
He explained that the Whitepill is the next stage after the Blackpill.

Now you gotta understand something, the manosphere will change from blackpill to whitepill starting in 2025 because of the behavioral sink, the pill change has always been like this because of the behavioral sink:
1995-2005 Bluepill
2005-2015 Redpill
2015-2025 Blackpill
2025-2035 Whitepill
The behavioral sink is making females more and more hypergamous by the day, and men are becoming more and love shy by the day because of the behavioral sink:
As i have explained in the behavioral sink thread above, all men will become whitepillers, whitepillers are basically mgtows.

The main problem with neets.net is that it's not a whitepill forum, it's a blackpill forum.

There is a new forum created by some users from incels.is on november 18, i can't say the name here, the forum got very popular and now it has 27 active users on average, the forum was created because some users were angry at the mods because of them being simps. But this a big trend, the users are starting to hate more and more simps, and this is breaking .is, most users are starting to hate the site, soon incels.is will die and that new site who's name i can't mention will take it's place, it's part of the pill change.

When i compare incels.is and that new forum to neets.net, i can only see neets.net as incels.is, neets.net does not feel like a whitepill forum, it feels like a blackpill forum, the word "neet" feels like an incel/blackpiller word. This forum gives you the same vibes as incels.is. It feels like the word "neet" is only used by blackpillers and incels. This forum was created by blackpillers, and i feels like it will always be a blackpill forum. The forum was the closest thing to a whitepill forum before, but you can't change what the forum is inside. Even if i became a mod and did all the things i promised, it wouldn't work, this forum will never become whitepill forum. The true purpose of this forum was and will always be to be a blackpill forum.

We can't change it to a whitepill forum, it's impossible. There is nothing we can do.

A new whitepill forum will be created and will replace this one like other forum is doing with incels.is.

We will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

EngelCallDell20

EngelCallDell20

NEET
Oct 9, 2023
Whitepill explained:
The blackpill is basically being happy of being alone because, you don't wanna be with them because you see them as evil. Imagine having suffered so much that you develop a trauma where you don't wanna be hurt anymore, and you are happy because of not being with them.

Much longer explanation:
The Whitepill is about stopping being hateful and losing interest in human females because you understand how evil they are, you become Whitepilled after receiving a lot of pain from females, you become tired of all that pain, you receive a trauma that stays there forever, your brain can't cope with that pain so it decides to shut off that part that makes you interested in them. Your brain just doesn't wanna feel that pain anymore, then your brain becomes happy because you are not feeling that pain anymore, so you become happy because of not being with human females. After all those years of sadness you are happy again, you are free from them, you are not gonna die anymore, you are not gonna be scared anymore, you will never suffer again......... You stop being hateful because, you don't wanna harm others, even if they are females, because you already know how bad it feels to be harmed.

When you are Whitepilled, you are happy of being alone, because you are not being harmed anymore.

Here is the Whitepill explained by SergeantIncel (ex-mod of incels.is, and the person that created incels.is, looksmax.org and neets.net):
Incelwiki article made by him:
View attachment 97581

Threads he made about it:
View attachment 97582
View attachment 97583
View attachment 97584
He explained that the Whitepill is the next stage after the Blackpill.

Now you gotta understand something, the manosphere will change from blackpill to whitepill starting in 2025 because of the behavioral sink, the pill change has always been like this because of the behavioral sink:
1995-2005 Bluepill
2005-2015 Redpill
2015-2025 Blackpill
2025-2035 Whitepill
The behavioral sink is making females more and more hypergamous by the day, and men are becoming more and love shy by the day because of the behavioral sink:
As i have explained in the behavioral sink thread above, all men will become whitepillers, whitepillers are basically mgtows.

The main problem with neets.net is that it's not a whitepill forum, it's a blackpill forum.

There is a new forum created by some users from incels.is on november 18, i can't say the name here, the forum got very popular and now it has 27 active users on average, the forum was created because some users were angry at the mods because of them being simps. But this a big trend, the users are starting to hate more and more simps, and this is breaking .is, most users are starting to hate the site, soon incels.is will die and that new site who's name i can't mention will take it's place, it's part of the pill change.

When i compare incels.is and that new forum to neets.net, i can only see neets.net as incels.is, neets.net does not feel like a whitepill forum, it feels like a blackpill forum, the word "neet" feels like an incel/blackpiller word. This forum gives you the same vibes as incels.is. It feels like the word "neet" is only used by blackpillers and incels. This forum was created by blackpillers, and i feels like it will always be a blackpill forum. The forum was the closest thing to a whitepill forum before, but you can't change what the forum is inside. Even if i became a mod and did all the things i promised, it wouldn't work, this forum will never become whitepill forum. The true purpose of this forum was and will always be to be a blackpill forum.

We can't change it to a whitepill forum, it's impossible. There is nothing we can do.

A new whitepill forum will be created and will replace this one like other forum is doing with incels.is.

We will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

S

Saran1999

NEET
Jan 7, 2024
FUCK FORUMS GIVE ME BLONDE FOID 16 YR OLD ASSHOLES

Activity
So far there's no one here