Social harmony and cooperation

• Thread starter Lord_hierophantūs
  • Start date
Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord; I will repay.
Dec 27, 2023
Every human groups must socialize in some form, it has its own ways of communication. If a social circle be principled by fear, then those within that circle will either leave or stay. If a social circle be principled by trust, then those in that group will find common ground and evolution of thought & behavior manifest. Even forums have such culture. What I focus on this moment is social harmony, here on this forum a tradition and culture is set, now it is clear that the topic is for neets and those who do not adhere to societal standards and or tradition that is held in common.

My point is this, how do we find the middle ground between the cultural influences here? No one disagrees that the major influence is first neetdom, second 4chan, third inkwelldom. These three I have seen first hand play a role in thought and behavior here. I have a few questions to ask:

1.Do you feel safe emotionally here?
2.Do you feel safe to post personal information here?
3.Do you feel that the userbase in majority are trustworthy?
4.Do you feel fear to post about certain topics?

A group must have core principles if it is to survive:
Trust V Fear
Reason V Ignorance
Respect V Disrespect
Kindness V Mean
Care V Apathy

Now I ask you the user, how do you feel about the environment here and about other users? I admit when users here mention me they refer to me as weird or interesting, how do you think others perceive you, what have other people said about you, do you think its true?

I will be honest and say that I do not really like or adhere to the 4chan aspect of the site, hence I try not to reply to those kinds of threads or speak or act in that fashion, I won't lie and say I haven't because I have, but the majority of the time I type in an olden manner. As to the neets aspects I adhere to it to some degree, because at one time I was like that for a long time. Inkwelldom I have a hand-held relationship with, I don't adhere to all the information, because I do not know the whole story, however the attitude is often times barbaric and crab like in mentality. These are my opinions on the matter what do you guys think?

The biggest question that I can ask you is this:
How cooperative are you?

How likely are you to like someone socially?
How likely are you to cooperate?
Are you worthy of trust?

Do you think others are worthy of your trust?

Attachments

• confucius-the-golden-rule-scarebaby-design-2879037795.jpg
    confucius-the-golden-rule-scarebaby-design-2879037795.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 5
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 146.jpg
    146.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 164.png
    164.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 7828507f02a33200aabfb123b44b7d1c.jpg
    7828507f02a33200aabfb123b44b7d1c.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
@Fiddler what say you mate? If you have any.

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
For the most there's decent trustworthy people here it seems

Some crazy ass schizos who left like @Neetgod And @johan but they're probably harmless

Most people are just going through life as drifters and at worst probably don't care to be haters. Org and is is more a pit of vipers

I've been more genuine and unfiltered than any other forum. Tbh I don't care about being seen for who i am I feel I'd honestly share just about anything here

There's just something about folks here that make me feel I can be transparent

I can't verify the veracity of this but I read on lesswrong the reasons gorillas puff out their chest is that the chest is the weakest spot to get hit. Like saying you can take a punch

My past on inkwell forums is basically that. Showing my weak spot and getting my ass beat to show I can handle it

Here it's not that tough guy shit. It's just unfiltered like slam poetry

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
For the most there's decent trustworthy people here it seems

Some crazy ass schizos who left like @Neetgod And @johan but they're probably harmless

Most people are just going through life as drifters and at worst probably don't care to be haters. Org and is is more a pit of vipers

I've been more genuine and unfiltered than any other forum. Tbh I don't care about being seen for who i am I feel I'd honestly share just about anything here

There's just something about folks here that make me feel I can be transparent

I can't verify the veracity of this but I read on lesswrong the reasons gorillas puff out their chest is that the chest is the weakest spot to get hit. Like saying you can take a punch

My past on inkwell forums is basically that. Showing my weak spot and getting my ass beat to show I can handle it

Here it's not that tough guy shit. It's just unfiltered like slam poetry
I was wondering if you could answer the following questions, given you put effort in your post.

How cooperative are you?
Are you worthy of trust?

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
I was wondering if you could answer the following questions, given you put effort in your post.

How cooperative are you?
Are you worthy of trust?

I'm fairly cooperative and agreeable

Tbh I rarely like people socially. I'm more likely to like what they can offer me than them

Very likely to cooperative

Honestly I don't believe I'm that Worth trusting

But yes I think others generally trust me. I've got people to tell me deepest secrets they hardly tell anyone

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
I'm fairly cooperative and agreeable

Tbh I rarely like people socially. I'm more likely to like what they can offer me than them

Very likely to cooperative

Honestly I don't believe I'm that Worth trusting

But yes I think others generally trust me. I've got people to tell me deepest secrets they hardly tell anyone
Interesting, how do you think your actions so far have had an impact on this forum both ideally and honestly?

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
The people here are chill and friendly. And the community tolerates a wider variety of people and perspectives than similar forums.
In that respect might you answer the following questions?

How cooperative are you?
Are you worthy of trust?

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Interesting, how do you think your actions so far have had an impact on this forum both ideally and honestly?
Absolutely tbh I think this forum doesn't need booming activity as some people think

What it needs is a few more poeple providing interesting funny and insightful content which I do

It's basically a live grenade of activity people are lurking basically all the time you kind of have to toss the bait to attract the fishes

Only needs 1-3 people to do that

Procul

Procul

NEET
Feb 3, 2024
In that respect might you answer the following questions?

How cooperative are you?
Are you worthy of trust?

How cooperative are you?
Very.

Very likely.

Very likely.

Are you worthy of trust?
Yes.

I don't know.

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
Absolutely tbh I think this forum doesn't need booming activity as some people think

What it needs is a few more poeple providing interesting funny and insightful content which I do

It's basically a live grenade of activity people are lurking basically all the time you kind of have to toss the bait to attract the fishes

Only needs 1-3 people to do that
I see what you mean, though For a few to do the work where there are many, some would look at that as leeching of the work of others and not putting any skin in the game. If anything this site might be a Switzerland of some kind, a man may come and do his business here and return to whence he came. When it comes to it, how we behave and treat each other will be the defining moment for this entire forum, a place for you and me can only be obtained when the individuals of a forum know what they want and fulfill the requirements of obtainment.

Attachments

• Bandera Suiza.jpg
    Bandera Suiza.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bild.jpg
    bild.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1707262491450.png
    1707262491450.png
    508.7 KB · Views: 2
Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
How cooperative are you?
Very.

Very likely.

Very likely.

Are you worthy of trust?
Yes.

I don't know.
Now is the last and final cheese. Are you easy to get along with?

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
So far as a weird sperg can be easy to get along with.
In that regard, what mattera then is reproduce the same behavior if what you say is true onto yourself and in general good. We are not easy creatures to get along with, but after all these years we've managed to live together. In essence, if a people are to live in eternal peace they must have the wisdom and training in order to do it.

Activity
So far there's no one here