Discussion Do you ever feel as though you have lost your mind?

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord; I will repay.
Dec 27, 2023
I feel that I live in great contradiction within my thoughts, emotions and actions I look at something I have a thought, but what I say is not consistent with what I think. I look around me and see others suffering, treating everyone like garbage and I sadly have a dab of that black ink of hate; I look in the mirror and I can think I am the greatest in the world only to then hear the thoughts of decay and negative self-talk. Most of what I hear on the news and the past is doom and gloom, about how we are doomed or that the rapture is coming; fear, fear, fear is the feeling I see in others and myself. If you asked me what are the most common emotions you feel, I'd say fear, hatred, sadness and dread.

What do you guys think, have you lost your self's?
Have you done something that you know is in great contradiction with who you are?

Do you willingly do wrong and yet continue to do it anyway?

akame (cyni)

akame (cyni)

buddycel
Feb 21, 2024
Yes recently ive been going down a dark spiral and I do not blame myself, everyone around me is responsible for what they created, a fallen creature, all I wanted to be loved and cared for but I was denied that.

So now I will do what I want whenever I want and I will not conform to anyones expectations.

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
all I wanted to be loved and cared for but I was denied that.

'You reduced me to this state.'-Winston Smith 1984 O'brian torture scene

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Dec 27, 2023
Yes recently ive been going down a dark spiral and I do not blame myself, everyone around me is responsible for what they created, a fallen creature, all I wanted to be loved and cared for but I was denied that.

So now I will do what I want whenever I want and I will not conform to anyones expectations.
Do you ever feel a contradiction between your behavior and thoughts?

Activity
So far there's no one here