Serious My reduced Neetbux

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
As I previously mentioned welfare bux in my country was being reduced, it increased at the start of the covid era and the bonus has now stopped. I opened up my online banking on Thursday and saw my reduced welfare bux payment and was enraged. Here is an article on the topic

My finances are very tight at the moment, it is lucky I am on a diet because I can't even afford junk food at the moment. I can't even afford to put fuel in my car until 2 weeks due to the speeding fine I also have to pay.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
As I previously mentioned welfare bux in my country was being reduced, it increased at the start of the covid era and the bonus has now stopped. I opened up my online banking on Thursday and saw my reduced welfare bux payment and was enraged. Here is an article on the topic

My finances are very tight at the moment, it is lucky I am on a diet because I can't even afford junk food at the moment. I can't even afford to put fuel in my car until 2 weeks due to the speeding fine I also have to pay.
Not long til Christmas now don't worry lad. Still got a full one this month luckily, you could always sell your car if things get too tight.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
The standard allowance for a single person aged under 25 falls back from £79 a week to £59. That's a drop of 25%:feelsLUL:

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
The standard allowance for a single person aged under 25 falls back from £79 a week to £59. That's a drop of 25%:feelsLUL:

In cUcK family's and couples get disproportionately more neetbux than incels, it's horseshit

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Thought you live in a loony bin don't you get extra anyway if they ever let you out?
I get probably the same benefits celtic does but I'll soon be left with £30 a week or two or whatever after the money starts paying for the place I'm involuntarily living in, but we get 7 quid a day to buy food and the house as a weekly shop for food and pays for it, although soon my benefits will probably go towards that with other bs.
One staff told me today that the 7 quid is for me and whoever with me, but I was only told this bs this week, so I think some staff will try exploiting that regulation

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I get probably the same benefits celtic does but I'll soon be left with £30 a week or two or whatever after the money starts paying for the place I'm involuntarily living in, but we get 7 quid a day to buy food and the house as a weekly shop for food and pays for it, although soon my benefits will probably go towards that with other bs.
One staff told me today that the 7 quid is for me and whoever with me, but I was only told this bs this week, so I think some staff will try exploiting that regulation
Surprised you can even access this site. How long are you stuck in there for? There's one of those carehomes for troubled teenagers near me but most of them are either allowed out during the day or go out anyway and they seem to have at least some money because they're always wearing more expensive clothes than me.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Not long til Christmas now don't worry lad. Still got a full one this month luckily, you could always sell your car if things get too tight.
No my latest payment was the reduced amount on 24th, my first payment is always on 24th and the second 2 weeks later.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Maybe you can buy a cake to show your appreciation for the female staff.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Surprised you can even access this site.
They don't know about it so if I'm absent from this site, I got caught and they stopped me, but for now I'm flying over the cuckoo's nest

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
How long are you stuck in there for?
Fuck knows, I'm waiting for a decision if I am to go court and see what they say, if I go to prison or whatever, or my case is dropped and I might be outta here sometime next year maybe, probably I won't leave till 2023

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
They don't know about it so if I'm absent from this site, I got caught and they stopped me, but for now I'm flying over the cuckoo's nest
Do you go through their internet without vpn or anything? Hopefully you've got a strong password on your phone and set browsing history to wipe on browser close. I'm guessing it's just some couple who decided to volunteer rather than some sort of well trained organisation or they'd probably have noticed by now.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Do you go through their internet without vpn or anything? Hopefully you've got a strong password on your phone and set browsing history to wipe on browser close. I'm guessing it's just some couple who decided to volunteer rather than some sort of well trained organisation or they'd probably have noticed by now.
Nah its an organisation, full blown Jewry at that, but I can use Internet in presence of others, so I got a phone late last month, asked em to connect it to wifi, saved the wifi Qr code, and showed em me forgetting the network, but unknown to them the Qr code was saved In my gallery

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Something tells me it would be wise for me to change my profile photo

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Nah its an organisation, full blown Jewry at that, but I can use Internet in presence of others, so I got a phone late last month, asked em to connect it to wifi, saved the wifi Qr code, and showed em me forgetting the network, but unknown to them the Qr code was saved In my gallery
Must be pretty lax on security then it's not hard to see devices connected to a network. Most people seem to get let out on bail over here, I'm guessing that's where you go if you've not got someone to stay with on bail? Knew someone who lived in a bedsit while homeless and they could search your room but I don't think they could take your phone off you.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
:feelstrash: how do I make sure they won't know

Sly barstards definitely do that:feelsreally:
I think the best you can do is blend in. I'm guessing most people on the network are phones so as long as it looks generic, I'm guessing they won't know especially if they've not figured it out by now. If you've set your device name to something like Honkler's_Iphone they'll probs know it's you. If you haven't changed device name it's probs best to leave it as is. They would be able to tell by mac address too but if they've still not noticed I don't think anyone's checking properly.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
I think the best you can do is blend in. I'm guessing most people on the network are phones so as long as it looks generic, I'm guessing they won't know especially if they've not figured it out by now. If you've set your device name to something like Honkler's_Iphone they'll probs know it's you. If you haven't changed device name it's probs best to leave it as is. They would be able to tell by mac address too but if they've still not noticed I don't think anyone's checking properly.
It's been just under a month so I should be home free :feelsmhm:

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Is Tor any use?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Is Tor any use?
Tor hides the sites you visit but your isp/network admin if you have one can see that you're using it. You can use bridges to hide that you're using tor but i'm not sure how well they work. It doesn't seem like they monitor it that closely if at all, tor traffic may get flagged up and noticed but at the same time they might check traffic at some later date and see a load of neets.me traffic. That seems unlikely though since they've not even blocked it, any idea if other websites are blocked? Not that I'd recommend purposely visiting them if they are.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Tor hides the sites you visit but your isp/network admin if you have one can see that you're using it. You can use bridges to hide that you're using tor but i'm not sure how well they work. It doesn't seem like they monitor it that closely if at all, tor traffic may get flagged up and noticed but at the same time they might check traffic at some later date and see a load of neets.me traffic. That seems unlikely though since they've not even blocked it, any idea if other websites are blocked? Not that I'd recommend purposely visiting them if they are.
Nothings blocked but if i visit more sites theyd drown each other out right?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Nothings blocked but if i visit more sites theyd drown each other out right?
I'm not qualified in this but it makes sense that it would. Not sure if it's worth doing though, I doubt people manually scan through it especially if they've not already noticed it. Only way I personally confirmed school admins logging searches and stuff was by typing an angry racist message to them in the search bar and clicking enter. Not sure I'd try that with it being your only way of accessing the internet though.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
I'm not qualified in this but it makes sense that it would. Not sure if it's worth doing though, I doubt people manually scan through it especially if they've not already noticed it. Only way I personally confirmed school admins logging searches and stuff was by typing an angry racist message to them in the search bar and clicking enter. Not sure I'd try that with it being your only way of accessing the internet though.
Gotta live and pray then :feelsheh:

Activity
So far there's no one here