Serious I have no more money for junk food

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It has finally happened, I have ate myself into complete poverty. Most of my Welfare bux goes on my credit card minimum payments from when I was a gambling addict for 5 years. I am starting to wonder if there is any point in making these payments as you can get away with a lot when you are unemployed. A couple of times I took out loans for gambling and couldn't repay them so I got in contact with a debt charity which meant I was able to set up a repayment plan with the loan companies. Also I own nothing so these creditors can't take anything from me.

I have no choice but to start a diet now and I hope I can scrape up enough money to enjoy junk food and soft drinks at Christmas. I may have to go for the cheap supermarket own brand soft drinks though, I suppose it is better than nothing.

Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
Go ask the red cross for food or something idk

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
scrape up enough money to enjoy junk food and soft drinks at Christmas
Mabey you should use that money to buy a turkey instead or some good fish, especially stuff like a good sea bream doesn't cost all that much, junk food tends to be ridiculously overpriced considering most of it are just empty calories

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Mabey you should use that money to buy a turkey instead or some good fish, especially stuff like a good sea bream doesn't cost all that much, junk food tends to be ridiculously overpriced considering most of it are just empty calories
My family will already be buying turkey, it depends what junk food you buy, if you buy the supermarket own brand it is cheap but doesn't taste as good.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Go ask the red cross for food or something idk
That sort of thing is only for single mums and people who have no food not obese men who need their next fix.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
go to the woods and live off berries, raw fish, and dead animals. Drink water from the rivers and lakes, and 2 months later you will be fit and have high testosterone :feelsthumb:
This fat fuck cant even walk 100 meters without gasping for air he wouldnt survive a day in the wild

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
This fat fuck cant even walk 100 meters without gasping for air he wouldnt survive a day in the wild
he can get helicoptered into the wild

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Men of your creed are more adapted for living in the wilderness

Activity
So far there's no one here