my past lives that I remember

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
I only remember 2 of them so far in detail, another one a little bit but that was over 10 thousand years ago. When i feel right i meditate in the bathtub with magnesium salts, sugary drink, aspirin, baking soda, visualize myself for around 10 minutes and then the memories of distant past flood in. I think most of them are faint enough that my brain reconstructs them through archetypal information and things ive seen this life, but some are strong and defiently impressions from that distant past

1. I was a barbarian. I think this could have been one of my ancestors. I grew up in a hut in manchuria. Winter was cold and i remember one of my brothers starved to death as a young child, which I had bad memories about for my whole life. btw @Fiddler i remember i called woman who was near me "nenne" as well

I practiced the bow and arrow a lot but more as a chill hobby/larp thing than actual fighting.

Eventually I joined a horde which was in the process of conquering china. Somewhere in the south where they grow rice I settled there after a battle. I was only able to kill one person, and it was an oldcel who was drafted to defend that village. I lived in the biggest house there as noble after the battle.
It was a big mansion and I lived there with my stacy wife.

I basically just ldared, and wandered around all day thinking, with my bow in my hand to seem cool. Pretty much like now. There was a jb i wanted to befriend. But she hated me because i killed her father as part of an invading horde. She gave me angry stare. Eventually she grew up and i wanted to fuck her but she still didn't get over it for some reason. She was good at drawing. I know that because as her father was dead, she went into incredible poverty and had to be my servant girl to survive

Eventually I wrote a book with stacy wife and read it to the emperor who loved it but it was lost to history. I die at home

2. I was also barbarian but I wandered around a bunch of mountains, and hunted most of time. it was very beautiful and i enjoyed it a lot. I remember holding furs to my village and this old woman. I had a lot of slays i remember in vivid detail. I killed tiger, these giant sturgeon fish the size of whales, deer, and a bunch of animals.

3. this one many thousands of years ago and very faint. I was some sort of proto-human with very hairy arms, in the same rice field as life #1

Last edited:
GAME OVER

GAME OVER

NEET
Dec 12, 2023
This is cool but you know reincarnation is bullshit because everyone recalls romanticized lives of the past while in reality most people were dying of terrible illnesses, living in slavery and generally had awful, unremarkable, and short lives.

N

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
This is cool but you know reincarnation is bullshit because everyone recalls romanticized lives of the past while in reality most people were dying of terrible illnesses, living in slavery and generally had awful, unremarkable, and short lives.
they did study on that and it showed that of several thousand people who remembered past lives in historical periods, the porportions of people who were upper middle or lower class matched that historical period.

u mean that middle aged losers and people with problems think they were cleopatra, queen nefiriti, and napoleon. there a few theories about that,

1. some figures have bigger AURA. For example if you were cleopatra's slave, u would probably see cleopatra and assume that u were her.

2. souls are probably not entirely accurate, a person can probably have several reincarnations living at once because their life force splits after death.

personally it doesn't matter to me but reincarnation is just a fact, research it

Activity
So far there's no one here