My life plan

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Currently in my mid twenties i have some issues like everyone else here blocking me from making money etc so this is my current plan im currently working on obtaining an IT skill and i do two lessons a week for that and once I obtain that i plan to use it to get a job if that fails i plan to English teacher max I’ve booked my place in cambodia paid a deposit for march 2024 just incase i feel hopeless and have no other options in life by then also have a relative who does the teaching thing in saudi so I’m gonna wait for his word back if he says i can come through I’ll rather go there. So by next year those are my plans to escape neetdom and try and moneymax my parents don’t really invest hard in me and cockblock me so I have to improvise and make due with what i have currently i am making some good moves I don’t think i will have to resort to the teaching route tbh but just a backup plan. Also if i fail with all this then i guess I’ll just go back and take my universal credit and rot max until my pops dies then I’ll just inherit his wealth at like 30 something yrs old so id still be young enough to enjoy myself maybe even 40s is fine for me tbh one of the mains reasons why I don’t consider roping i know i have some good days ahead might not be young then but still not too old and still able bodied by then. Anyways that’s enough of my strategic life plan.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Good luck with everything.

It's always best to use neetdom to make plans and have things to work on.

Cambodia would be interesting, you can then explore other parts of the region with cheap flights of around 40 usd.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Good luck with everything.

It's always best to use neetdom to make plans and have things to work on.

Cambodia would be interesting, you can then explore other parts of the region with cheap flights of around 40 usd.
With the money made there and the cheap prices you could live good kinda hot weather but not a biggie

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Don‘t they mainly hire English Teachers from the Anglosphere though?
I know it‘s an easy and often the only career paths for English majors there.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Don‘t they mainly hire English Teachers from the Anglosphere though?
I know it‘s an easy and often the only career paths for English majors there.
Yeah mostly anglosphere but i have a british citizenship so i get away with that

Activity
So far there's no one here