Discussion Do you have a plan B?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
That’s if you even have plans to being with, I know many here don’t have any. But in case you do, what’s your plan for life and most importantly what’s your plan B if all fails?
IMG 2345

As you may know I’m currently in school to become a teacher in the future, though recently I’m having doubts since I really don’t enjoy or have the discipline to put any great effort in school. Doesn’t help that YouTube recommends me a gizzilion videos on teachers quitting (both new and old).
So in case I somehow decide to drop out or even quit teaching I think I’ll just join the army and rot there for life, I dislike the idea of serving but better than flipping burgers until your 70.
And if that fails, plan C really is to rot in my parents home as a neet which isn’t ideal for me.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Sep 11, 2021
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Sep 11, 2021
But its a stressful position and you will be putting up with grumpy coworkers, teachers might make less but its more enjoyable being around kids compared to managing a school and getting paperwork done all day.
It is but I have decent people and communication skills, and I’ll probably have nothing to do outside of work so I could put in all my effort into it. Anyways I’m not worried about grumpy coworkers or angry kids, with that amount of money I’ll let them swear to my face no problems!
IMG 9999

you only need to be taller than the others
It’s over, the one in my high school was some 6’5 white you in a 99% majority school. Maybe I can get some points for being a minority if I go to a white liberal area ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
That’s if you even have plans to being with, I know many here don’t have any. But in case you do, what’s your plan for life and most importantly what’s your plan B if all fails?
View attachment 101777

As you may know I’m currently in school to become a teacher in the future, though recently I’m having doubts since I really don’t enjoy or have the discipline to put any great effort in school. Doesn’t help that YouTube recommends me a gizzilion videos on teachers quitting (both new and old).
So in case I somehow decide to drop out or even quit teaching I think I’ll just join the army and rot there for life, I dislike the idea of serving but better than flipping burgers until your 70.
And if that fails, plan C really is to rot in my parents home as a neet which isn’t ideal for me.
Dude do you realize how shitty military life is LMAO. How are incel takes so fucking insanely disconnected from reality and totally lack common sense lol. You cant just fucking "rot" in the military thats the total opposite of what u have to do obviously 🤦‍♂️

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
It is but I have decent people and communication skills, and I’ll probably have nothing to do outside of work so I could put in all my effort into it. Anyways I’m not worried about grumpy coworkers or angry kids, with that amount of money I’ll let them swear to my face no problems!
View attachment 101780

It’s over, the one in my high school was some 6’5 white you in a 99% majority school. Maybe I can get some points for being a minority if I go to a white liberal area ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>Decent people and communication skills
>Posting on psl

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
View attachment 101777

Pimp in Africa

yoc

yoc

Don't care about most shit that people care about
Feb 20, 2024
My plan is basically fail-proof since I can try over and over again without much issue. It's divided into two big steps: get a high school certificate and apply to a university. If I fail, I can always try again (especially in the first part where I can try twice a year).

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Seeker
Aug 1, 2023
y do u want to be just another instrument of the zogged state apparatus?

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
My plan B is terrorism. I keep resources for making bombs and makeshift weapons and shit so if I gather the courage/knowledge I'll go around targeting random people to LARP as Ted Kazcynski

Activity
So far there's no one here