My Future

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Boku no Mirai

I need your guys advice on my future and what i should do with my life
I enjoy living as a NEET because I am able to do the things that I enjoy without work and school sucking the life and time out of me

as of now I am 17 and for the past almost two years I did early college and got all A's my first three semesters
In the fourth semester I was extremally lonely and suicidal and all the ambitions I had in my life I threw away and as a result I dropped out of one class, got Fs in two others, and a B in another which basically fucked up my future chances into getting in one of my dream colleges

Before you think I was a weak normie who couldn't handle shit and that is why I broke down, my life has been one of pure loneliness, a lot involuntarily
I am one of the most outgoing extroverted people I know but from the ages of 11-15 I was homeschooled and spent those grueling years without friends.

I have many things I want to do for my future because there are things that I deeply find meaningful

One of those is an interest I learned about when I was in elementary school: Science

Ever since then I was absolutely enthralled by the universe and how it worked and later it translated into me getting interested in Physics, Philosophy, Psychology, History, and Electronics

I would spend most of my time either playing games, reading manga, watching anime, or I would be seeking knowledge about the world

The one thing that felt missing was social interaction and it weighed down on me so much that my parents had to rescue me from hanging myself in my room

After then they decided that I should go to college early because, I capable enough and I could make friends

The reason I was homeschooled in the first place is because my mother is a control freak and she had paranoia that the USA education system would corrupt and tarnish me

Here I am now, and my dad is really pushing on me to finish my ( homeschool) high-school courses so I can get my high-school diploma but I feel so anxious and scared that I don't know what to do. (BTW I was taking my high-school the same time I took my high-school courses)

The time I felt happiest was the Fall and Spring Semester of 2019-2020

that's when I was able to make plenty of friends and build meaningful relationships

but now I failed a semester, have no motivation to finish high-school, Practically no friends I can keep in touch with or that I have any connection to at all, no way to fulfill my dream of getting into the colleges I want, and I am 160$ in debt in my bank account and my parents won't pay it off for me because they said it was my money and my responsibility

Help me...
PS: The degree I am going for is Physics and I am/was hoping to get specialized in quantum

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@Kaz Do you have any advice for me?

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
If you like science maybe go for it. But if you are american it's only debt for you... tought choice.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
If you like science maybe go for it. But if you are american it's only debt for you... tought choice.
The nice thing is that I have a scholarship that will pay for 4 years of college plus I was under a special program when I was doing early college that the State paid for it
and yes I am an American

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
The nice thing is that I have a scholarship that will pay for 4 years of college plus I was under a special program when I was doing early college that the State paid for it
and yes I am an American
This forum will tell you to neet and not become a wagie, but keep something in mind, they might be wrong.
I would tell you to find friends elsewhere and study, you seem to be quite yound and could still be an happy normie.

If you have a free shot at getting a degree, go for it, you'll have time to neet later if it fails.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
This forum will tell you to neet and not become a wagie, but keep something in mind, they might be wrong.
I would tell you to find friends elsewhere and study, you seem to be quite yound and could still be an happy normie.

If you have a free shot at getting a degree, go for it, you'll have time to neet later if it fails.
I just have a lot goals I want to achieve but, right now I am so depressed and anxious that I do not know what to do

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
If I didn't know any better I would say you are making fun of us, but let's take this seriously.
Public schools are shit and the majority of rich people sucked at school and hated it. The only thing it is good for is learning human behavior and social skills.
Your parents seem to love or at least care about you, so feel good about it since many of us have been raised by unloving single moms and abusive stepfathers.
When it comes to depression, all I can say to make you feel better is that it's not at its worst yet. In the future, many people around you will die and you probably feel regret for not saying or doing the things you wanted to them.
Disease and I juries come in many forms the older you get and if you for some miracle end up having a good loving relationship, then good luck on protecting your woman. There are plenty of people who want to hurt you and your loved ones for a variety of reasons.
Now for the future success. The human mind is very powerful when it had meaning and focus. First, to become accepted in society regardless of your appearance, you need to be in very good shape. People are naturally submissive towards healthy and strong looking people. Second, people often lack empathy so let them focus on what you can provide to them, instead of how good a guy you are. Third, never blindly trust anyone even if you are 100% sure. They might not betray you but still unintentionally fuck you over because of their stupidity. Fourth, learn self-defense. It is the most important skill to learn these days. I recommend Krav Maga, avoid schools with belt systems since it's supposed to be military-style training, not a dojo. Warning, it's full contact training with a kicks in the balls, only a cup protecting you. Also, make sure they offer handgun training since you should only fight one on one and not against a group. Usually, people come at you with friends and often one of them has a knife. And for the love of satan, believe me, the threat is real and common, especially if they see you walking with a good looking lady.
Fifth, avoid religious people. Those who believe in fairy tales are showing you the most common sign of low IQ. Life is meaningless by nature, but you can find your own meaning, they say. Don't ask me I have none.
How to be happy? Accept that you and everyone you love dies and you cannot do anything about it. Create and cherish good moments in your life with others and by yourself. Always pay attention to good deeds and why people do them. It's is hardcore life fuel for me personally.
Your main point probably was how to secure your future... Well I'm a suicidal fuck up so I let Elon Musk, the only decent elite I know to answer that...

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I just have a lot goals I want to achieve but, right now I am so depressed and anxious that I do not know what to do
I was never able to deal with my depression, but medication did help with the anxiety.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
If I didn't know any better I would say you are making fun of us, but let's take this seriously.
Public schools are shit and the majority of rich people sucked at school and hated it. The only thing it is good for is learning human behavior and social skills.
Your parents seem to love or at least care about you, so feel good about it since many of us have been raised by unloving single moms and abusive stepfathers.
When it comes to depression, all I can say to make you feel better is that it's not at its worst yet. In the future, many people around you will die and you probably feel regret for not saying or doing the things you wanted to them.
Disease and I juries come in many forms the older you get and if you for some miracle end up having a good loving relationship, then good luck on protecting your woman. There are plenty of people who want to hurt you and your loved ones for a variety of reasons.
Now for the future success. The human mind is very powerful when it had meaning and focus. First, to become accepted in society regardless of your appearance, you need to be in very good shape. People are naturally submissive towards healthy and strong looking people. Second, people often lack empathy so let them focus on what you can provide to them, instead of how good a guy you are. Third, never blindly trust anyone even if you are 100% sure. They might not betray you but still unintentionally fuck you over because of their stupidity. Fourth, learn self-defense. It is the most important skill to learn these days. I recommend Krav Maga, avoid schools with belt systems since it's supposed to be military-style training, not a dojo. Warning, it's full contact training with a kicks in the balls, only a cup protecting you. Also, make sure they offer handgun training since you should only fight one on one and not against a group. Usually, people come at you with friends and often one of them has a knife. And for the love of satan, believe me, the threat is real and common, especially if they see you walking with a good looking lady.
Fifth, avoid religious people. Those who believe in fairy tales are showing you the most common sign of low IQ. Life is meaningless by nature, but you can find your own meaning, they say. Don't ask me I have none.
How to be happy? Accept that you and everyone you love dies and you cannot do anything about it. Create and cherish good moments in your life with others and by yourself. Always pay attention to good deeds and why people do them. It's is hardcore life fuel for me personally.
Your main point probably was how to secure your future... Well I'm a suicidal fuck up so I let Elon Musk, the only decent elite I know to answer that...

This is amazing, I want to stop the suffering in my life. Thank you
One thing that I didn't really expand on was that I have problems trying to produce certain neurotransmitters in my brain because it absorbs them and I sometimes have episodes of extreme depression and anxiety and medication doesn't take all of that away unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
One thing that I didn't really expand on was that I have problems trying to produce certain neurotransmitters in my brain because it absorbs them and I sometimes have episodes of extreme depression and anxiety and medication doesn't take all of that away unfortunately
Only by experiencing extreme stress or physical trauma, you'll body becomes numb for everyday stress.
It's a natural protective function like feeling pain. Only by abusing them, you'll feel better.
Often in women, we see them cutting themselves to relieve stress. Like rape victims, they become numb to stress and social anxiety that has no real danger to cause physical harm. Stress is often out of your control because it's not about what you know but what your body knows. Stress is going out of control in modern society since the body doesn't know what to stress about... I think.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Meds are one of the biggest Jews you can get. Don't take them. Stress is natural. Live with it.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
if you miss out on fucking 18-25 year olds when you are that age just do everything you can to get rich so you can fuck them when you are older

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I wish I had been homeschooled. I hated school so much I’m still traumatised by it in my fourties.

Activity
So far there's no one here