Discussion Muslimcels is a death sentence to Westcels

RNT

RNT

Eternal Night
Aug 23, 2023
We on this forum have guys from Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia. If you don't pay attention, you'd think they are from the West. But no.

They live in slut-shaming, monogamy-oriented societies - just what seeting Westcels vaguely fantasize of bringing about.

What do these Muslims do?

All as one hate on "NT" religious people and want Western freedoms to take over :feelsdumb:

Autism

Autism

Just a regular guy.
Feb 14, 2024

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
There is no western freedom just weaponized liberalism. If you don’t accept feminism and lgbtq values you are not free

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
They live in slut-shaming, monogamy-oriented societies - just what seeting Westcels vaguely fantasize of bringing about.
Not at all. My ethnic group is matriarchal. Women were viewed as sacred in the past and some folks still name their children down the matrilineal line. I'm from the off-shoot that doesn't however unfortunately. Slut-shaming isn't a thing. You either keep quiet or stone the hoe. Speaking out loud will get you in trouble for blasphemy, and stoning will be done by her family not you so it's not your business
All as one hate on "NT" religious people and want Western freedoms to take over
True but it differs. These days MENA societies are very divided among hyper religious fanatics, brainrotten liberals, and moderate normal people. People keep up an image but go home and start saying things you'd only hear from a CNN news anchor. Saudi Arabia is a good example. Before the liberalisation under the current king the country was mad conservative but people on twitter would regularly post their buttholes and organize meetings to orgies. On the other hand secular less fanatic countries like Türkiye still have a large number of people who think they should go back on that. The current president is doing everything possible to de-secularize the country and be more Muslim. It's a case by case thing. I personally don't give a shit so long as I'm left alone

• +1
Reactions: RNT
クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Not at all. My ethnic group is matriarchal. Women were viewed as sacred in the past and some folks still name their children down the matrilineal line. I'm from the off-shoot that doesn't however unfortunately. Slut-shaming isn't a thing. You either keep quiet or stone the hoe. Speaking out loud will get you in trouble for blasphemy, and stoning will be done by her family not you so it's not your business

True but it differs. These days MENA societies are very divided among hyper religious fanatics, brainrotten liberals, and moderate normal people. People keep up an image but go home and start saying things you'd only hear from a CNN news anchor. Saudi Arabia is a good example. Before the liberalisation under the current king the country was mad conservative but people on twitter would regularly post their buttholes and organize meetings to orgies. On the other hand secular less fanatic countries like Türkiye still have a large number of people who think they should go back on that. The current president is doing everything possible to de-secularize the country and be more Muslim. It's a case by case thing. I personally don't give a shit so long as I'm left alone
It's a sort of byproduct of the circumstances here. Gulf countries are rich as fuck and have American news, American movies, etc plastered onto them all the time, so people from those countries eat up western views very quickly. The poorer countries are still developing well enough to give people access to the web, and the culture over here idolises Europe/the west seeing it as some haven where everything is possible but it's amplified by people spending too long on Twitter. That site has been a plague on our youth ngl. The previous and current generations both see Europe as heaven but for different reasons. Boomers wanna go there and make money, zoomers wanna go there to "break free from the yoke of Muslim society" (be a slut). They eat up the propaganda online and start falling for it real fast. Some people are basically discount Americans and start to forget how to speak Arabic. Very sad state

• +1
Reactions: RNT
Activity
So far there's no one here