Religion = Homosexuality

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
[UWSL]No matter are you a Christian, Muslim, or a Jew... Your religion practices the raping and mutilation of babies. So why am I so Karen about all this, apart from the obvious reason? Well, here goes...[/UWSL]

First, lie about atheism being the cause of transgenders.

Christians: Their cope book doesn't see a little boy as a man, so it's a free pass for a priest to rape him. This early being treated like a woman by men is one of the most common causes for homosexuality in the west.

Muslims: Their cope book says that men should have a beard so other men don't feel attraction towards them. There are practices where men put makeup on little boys and that gives them an excuse to rape them. Needless to say that this has direct cause and effect towards becoming a tranny.

Jews: They don't even hide the fact that they rape babies in record numbers. Jews cause the most harm and suffering in the world, no contest.

Then let's talk about something that all these degenerates have in common, and that is genital mutilation. It's constantly argued what their cope books say about this practice but point is that majority of them still do this to their children.
We all know what circumcision does to your cock but I was talking about trannies, so. What these perverts often forget to mention is that every single fucking day thousands of kids lose their penises because of circumcision, for a variety of reasons. The most common ones being, rabbi giving std to a baby, the penis gets accidentally cut too deep, other infections, and too much bleeding which causes the lower body to have an organ failure.
Jews had an idea of just putting a dress on a baby boy and raise him as a girl. They shove stuff into the baby's crotch where his penis used to be so he gets an artificial hole that's supposed represent the vagina. Because of their religious reason, this kid has to remain as a woman and end up getting fucked by his straight (LOL) Jew husband. Spoiler alert! 99% of them rope. To prevent roping, western media is paid to support them so their Jew Frankensteins can live in peace without discrimination.
So this is clearly a bad and fucked up thing to do to a baby and all the arguments they ever give you is that, because God said so or it prevents aids.

If you are religious, you belong to a baby rapist cult that wants to desensitize men's penises so they instead prefer to take cock in their ass where the G-spot is.

I am tired of trying to understand you faggots. I truly fucking hate you.

Their books say a lot of things, but don't bother to understand their books, focus on their actions.
- Kaz 2021

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
And I've been racking my brain on the Muslim thing are they fucking boys or not but when it comes to people who actually stay in their country and fight for it, pow's are often used as pieces of meat as long as they are "fuckable". You can call them Isis or whatever the fuck but still, same copebook.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Muslims: Their cope book says that men should have a beard so other men don't feel attraction towards them.
No it doesn't. The purpose of the beard in Islam is so muslims can have a seperate identity from non believers.

This is the proof:
Ibn Umar said:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be opon him) said: Act against the polytheists, trim closely the moustache and grow beard

There are practices where men put makeup on little boys and that gives them an excuse to rape them. Needless to say that this has direct cause and effect towards becoming a tranny.
They are irrelevant to islamic theology. It is misguided cultural practices. Islam actually discourages men from acting feminine, and women from acting masculine.

Here is the proof:
Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the man who dressed like a woman and the woman who dressed like a man.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
No it doesn't. The purpose of the beard in Islam is so muslims can have a seperate identity from non believers.

This is the proof:
Ibn Umar said:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be opon him) said: Act against the polytheists, trim closely the moustache and grow beard

They are irrelevant to islamic theology. It is misguided cultural practices. Islam actually discourages men from acting feminine, and women from acting masculine.

Here is the proof:
Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) cursed the man who dressed like a woman and the woman who dressed like a man.
Quran debunks itself plenty of times like all these fairytales.
You can go on forever about what your books says, but the fact is there are multiple versions of the Quran based on translation.
My source is Abdullah Yusuf Ali, which is also being debunked by books about "understanding Islam" or whatever the fuck they call those Quran researchers. In the end it's about making it more marketable for the west. Even your own people prefer money over religious values. They don't believe in virgins in heaven, they fuck jb whores in the USA, instead of bringing riches to their people in their own country.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Quran debunks itself plenty of times like all these fairytales.
You can go on forever about what your books says, but the fact is there are multiple versions of the Quran based on translation.
My source is Abdullah Yusuf Ali, which is also being debunked by books about "understanding Islam" or whatever the fuck they call those Quran researchers. In the end it's about making it more marketable for the west. Even your own people prefer money over religious values. They don't believe in virgins in heaven, they fuck jb whores is the USA, instead of rushing their people in their own country.
I dont care about your "source." Tell me what your own argument is. I could just say my "source" is islamic scholars who say there is only one version of the Quran. See how that is an illogical way to put things. It shows that you don't know what you are talking about so you hide behind other people.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I dont care about your "source." Tell me what your own argument is. I could just say my "source" is islamic scholars who say there is only one version of the Quran. See how that is an illogical way to put things. It shows that you don't know what you are talking about so you hide behind other people.
No point in arguing when your religion already defends the raping of little girls, so boys are off the table? As I said, focus on actions. No matter what you think your book tells you to do, your people fuck kids.

"Oh! No no nooo! We don't rape little boys! We marry our little girls! See how I'm not gay??? See?!?!"

I fucking wish your God, that fucking faggot existed so I could beat him with a crowbar.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
. No matter what you think your book tells you to do, your people fuck kids.
Okay so then criticize my people not my religion. Even I do that. In the thread you mentioned my religion, then proceeded to criticize it with no knowledge on it. It's pointless giving your opinion on things you have no knowledge about.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Okay so then criticize my people not my religion. Even I do that. In the thread you mentioned my religion, then proceeded to criticize it with no knowledge on it. It's pointless giving your opinion on things you have no knowledge about.
Muhammad didn't fuck a 9 year old? Go fuck yourself you fucking liar. Everything I said is written in one of the many versions of your fairytale.

I don't have problem with your people when it comes to them being atheists. They actually hate you religioncucks the most. Your actions makes it harder for them to appear as decent people.

Allah is a false God.
Allah is a faggot.
Allah is a rapist.
Allah is lost to Christianity, what a fucking joke of a religion. You can't even do your degeneracy right.
Fuck Allah, fuck prophet pedophile Muhammad. Fuck your lies and excuses. Fuck this forum, fuck the future faggots who come here to defend their faggotry fucking read you copebook and follow it, delete your account since there are anime pictures here that makes your Allah go ape shit.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it will take years but eventually here in the West ppl at least new gens will stop following religion, only good thing about gen A and zoomers , doubt religion here outside traditions and some festivities would play any major role in ppl's lifes as the old gen used to believe. :feelsok:

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Transgenders only exist in countries with a huge atheist population.
Another lie from a cuckold. Israel has plenty and many trannies come from Muslim countries to the west where they don't get killed. If you force trannies into hiding through violence, that doesn't prove them not being in your country. Make it legal and the same faggotry continues everywhere where RELIGION is being practiced. Atheists use their brains to function, instead of letting someone else do the thinking for them... Like some book from forever ago, written by insecure retards.
There is a huge lesbian rape problem in Muslim communities by mothers showing stuff into their daughters, forcing them to be straight, some retarded logic like that.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
33CD8E0F 8493 48B0 B258 8B421B4929BB

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
There’s a noticeable underground pederast culture in parts of the Muslim world, Afghanistan and some of the arabs come to mind.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
There’s a noticeable underground pederast culture in parts of the Muslim world, Afghanistan and some of the arabs come to mind.
those are jew infiltrators

Activity
So far there's no one here