Men should always have more sexual experience than their partners

Would you be committed to a foid with more experience than you?

• Only if she's below my experience level

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Myron explains why a man has to always be more sexually experienced than the foid he chooses to take seriously. I've said this years before, but now redpillers are figuring it out. I have almost no experience, and never had unpaid sex, so a foid at my level would be a virgin, or only fucked one guy around my looksmatch in a committed relationship.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Melina's such a cunt

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I'd commit to a piece of sheet metal if it let me get it pregnant tbh
I have more respect for myself than that. I don’t want trash kids from an old low fertility rostie who can't pair bond. I rather get some pets and pump and dump used rosties without commitment, until I find a young virgin.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Commitmentards dont know they are in clownworld. The best chance of being in a committed relationship is forgetting its even possible.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Commitmentards dont know they are in clownworld. The best chance of being in a committed relationship is forgetting its even possible.
I think there is a low chance I'll find a young virgin to commit to. I will probably just pump and dump rosties without commitment forever, and get a sexbot in the future.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@Bitter would you be in a committed relationship with a foid who had more sex and sex partners than you?

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
I think there is a low chance I'll find a young virgin to commit to. I will probably just pump and dump rosties without commitment forever, and get a sexbot in the future.
Yeah its possible in trad societies maybe but still many times they still end up getting some tyrone side action

Bitter

Bitter

Dokgo
Jan 20, 2023
@Bitter would you be in a committed relationship with a foid who had more sex and sex partners than you?
I wouldn't want any commitment or relationship with a woman like that, but I would pump and dump her if given the chance. I don't want to be a cuck serving a whore who won't be faithful to me.

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
You need to move to a gigatrad stoner society maybe

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah its possible in trad societies maybe but still many times they still end up getting some tyrone side action
You need to move to a gigatrad stoner society maybe
Based, I need to try a country like that to geomax. Which is a trad stoner country? I'm trad and like to get stoned.

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
All the chads who pump and dump rosties don't love them.
Im convinced foids are designed to ruin your life. Once she is aware that shes made you cum she has a force within her that will turn off the honeymoon. Honeymoon phase, the only time worth being with a woman. You dont want to stay foy the praying mantis eating the simp phase.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Im convinced foids are designed to ruin your life. Once she is aware that shes made you cum she has a force within her that will turn off the honeymoon. Honeymoon phase, the only time worth being with a woman. You dont want to stay foy the praying mantis eating the simp phase.
That's why chads don't stay with foids for more than a few weeks, because they don't want to deal with them after they start making demands and being annoying and holding back sex. Plus, they get bored and have lots of better options.

Activity
So far there's no one here