How many times per year does a normoid have sex? It's more than you think...

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
While we rot and jerk off, a normoid is having sex 112 times a year. That's almost twice a week.
Average amount of sex sessions per year ages 18 29

Even if we ascend, the femoid will still want her previous partner since he's better than us in bed. You can't compete against her ex-boyfriend that's done it hundreds of times while we have never done it. Over 40% of women refuse to date a virgin (USA Today), and over 60% of women have sex fantasies with an ex (business insider). That study from Business Insider asked women who are in a relationship what their fantasy is. What's funny is more women have sex fantasies with an ex than fantasies with their current partner or a celebrity.

"muh well just date a virgin" Only 1/50 women by age 25 are virgins. Good luck finding one. Even if you do find one, she's considered a high value woman since she's never done it before and will have lines of men wanting to take her virginity from her. Virgin women want non-virgin men since those guys know how to make her orgasm. Let's just face the fact and acknowledge if we do ascend, we'll always be worried about her cheating since she's had better sex from previous partners who knew how to make her cum unlike us.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Look here is my plan. I'm NEETmaxxing rn while trying to start a business to earn $$$ which will get me surgeries for better looks and health (breathing is important) then I will just go to an Asian country or something. It may take 15 years but I'm ok with that.

If it fails? I'll still be eating steak every day while playing on my gaming PC. I think taking this rigged game seriously is just bad for ones health. That's my 2 cents, and I recommend other people who want to ascend not engage with all this bs either.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Even if we ascend, the femoid will still want her previous partner since he's better than us in bed.
even if she doesn't have a previous partner she still won't enjoy sex with a subhuman, doesn't matter how "good" you are at it

foids would prefer getting fingered by this

jordan+barrett+copy.jpg

than getting thoroughly fucked by this

1655090525189.jpg

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
You don't ascend until you have a range options

it suprises me that hasn't really sunk in for alot of guys on here how comically pathetic it is for us to be 20+ virgins with no idea how to please your partner

I mean just look at memes and shit on social media. Always about can he eat it like this, stroke game that, when he hit it just right etc

Most relationships don't last forever. Normal people, even decent looking people kinda expect to cycle through them for finding mr/mrs right. It's not an easy thing for even NT people

You can say "oh I'm so lonely I'd put up with cuckoldry and anything" but most here are to afraid of rejection to handle basic socializing. If you think you can handle being so far behind someone you actually care about good luck

Frankly it's perfectly reasonable for any woman or man to want someone with similar experiences. But people don't really realize how deeper this goes than just looks

Activity
So far there's no one here