Time online
8d 29m

Fabio

Platinum subhuman
Time online
100d 18h 13m
Read something

Lain

If you aren't remembered, you never existed.
Time online
7d 8m
I've got a folder labelled "bored folder" where it's full of things like this, if I'm incredibly bored/indecisive and can't decide to do any of them, I go to a random number generator and have it decide for me. But we've got about the same list here, other things I have listed are lifting weights, running, meditating, cooking, posting on forums and drugs. Autism-tier, maybe, but it's helped me a lot not be bored :feelsok: when worst comes to worst, meditating and going for a walk is the last line of defense for a person too bored/depressed to do any of the rest.

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Time online
1d 6h 53m
I've got a folder labelled "bored folder" where it's full of things like this, if I'm incredibly bored/indecisive and can't decide to do any of them, I go to a random number generator and have it decide for me. But we've got about the same list here, other things I have listed are lifting weights, running, meditating, cooking, posting on forums and drugs. Autism-tier, maybe, but it's helped me a lot not be bored :feelsok: when worst comes to worst, meditating and going for a walk is the last line of defense for a person too bored/depressed to do any of the rest.
I've unironically done this before. Except the folder part.

Lain

If you aren't remembered, you never existed.
Time online
7d 8m
I've unironically done this before. Except the folder part.
If you're still too bored for any copes then go for a walk or meditate, while on a walk, you'll think of something to do and you'll feel a bit more comfier when you get back. Or when you meditate, eventually your thoughts will overpower you completely and you'll be like damn, I really should just do something really fun :feelsthumb:

anon1822

NEET
Time online
8d 29m
If you're still too bored for any copes then go for a walk or meditate, while on a walk, you'll think of something to do and you'll feel a bit more comfier when you get back. Or when you meditate, eventually your thoughts will overpower you completely and you'll be like damn, I really should just do something really fun :feelsthumb:
For some reason when I'm out on walks I'm super bummed and obsessed about not getting any pussy. Especially since women in their 20s and 30s, it drives me nuts. I stare at every female face I see (without them looking at me). I guess when I'm rotting in my bed I'm not as exposed to females so there's no constant reminders.

Users who are viewing this thread