Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
play some video games then start a new anime

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've got a folder labelled "bored folder" where it's full of things like this, if I'm incredibly bored/indecisive and can't decide to do any of them, I go to a random number generator and have it decide for me. But we've got about the same list here, other things I have listed are lifting weights, running, meditating, cooking, posting on forums and drugs. Autism-tier, maybe, but it's helped me a lot not be bored :feelsok: when worst comes to worst, meditating and going for a walk is the last line of defense for a person too bored/depressed to do any of the rest.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
I've got a folder labelled "bored folder" where it's full of things like this, if I'm incredibly bored/indecisive and can't decide to do any of them, I go to a random number generator and have it decide for me. But we've got about the same list here, other things I have listed are lifting weights, running, meditating, cooking, posting on forums and drugs. Autism-tier, maybe, but it's helped me a lot not be bored :feelsok: when worst comes to worst, meditating and going for a walk is the last line of defense for a person too bored/depressed to do any of the rest.
I've unironically done this before. Except the folder part.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've unironically done this before. Except the folder part.
If you're still too bored for any copes then go for a walk or meditate, while on a walk, you'll think of something to do and you'll feel a bit more comfier when you get back. Or when you meditate, eventually your thoughts will overpower you completely and you'll be like damn, I really should just do something really fun :feelsthumb:

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
If you're still too bored for any copes then go for a walk or meditate, while on a walk, you'll think of something to do and you'll feel a bit more comfier when you get back. Or when you meditate, eventually your thoughts will overpower you completely and you'll be like damn, I really should just do something really fun :feelsthumb:
For some reason when I'm out on walks I'm super bummed and obsessed about not getting any pussy. Especially since women in their 20s and 30s, it drives me nuts. I stare at every female face I see (without them looking at me). I guess when I'm rotting in my bed I'm not as exposed to females so there's no constant reminders.

Activity
So far there's no one here