Depression Its over

inel

Elliot rodger the second
Time online
33d 14h 53m
A girl was standing schreechinh to her friends. I looked at her and i saw she Wasnt wearing any bras. I Can make out her tits AS she is wearing a white shirt. She sees me staring at her and takes on a sweater. :feelsrope:

inel

Elliot rodger the second
Time online
33d 14h 53m
Good on you for staring and making her put some clothes on. A victory in that respect.
Her nipples where huge. she had a mans ass tho. Small and inward grown.

Haruhi Suzumiya

SOS Brigade Mod
We are at this point that foids don't even want us to stare at them, clown world 🤡:clown:

Time online
25d 16h 32m
A girl was standing schreechinh to her friends. I looked at her and i saw she Wasnt wearing any bras. I Can make out her tits AS she is wearing a white shirt. She sees me staring at her and takes on a sweater. :feelsrope:
If she wore that without knowing that she was exposing herself like that, then she wouldn't have reacted the way you did after she saw you looking at her, because she would in her mind already be covered. The only way this works is if she knew what she was doing, did it for Chad, but didn't want to give you the luxury of looking at it for free, so she wore a sweater. It's all very calculated, you see.

Users who are viewing this thread