Depression Its over

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
A girl was standing schreechinh to her friends. I looked at her and i saw she Wasnt wearing any bras. I Can make out her tits AS she is wearing a white shirt. She sees me staring at her and takes on a sweater. :feelsrope:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Good on you for staring and making her put some clothes on. A victory in that respect.
Her nipples where huge. she had a mans ass tho. Small and inward grown.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
We are at this point that foids don't even want us to stare at them, clown world 🤡:clown:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
A girl was standing schreechinh to her friends. I looked at her and i saw she Wasnt wearing any bras. I Can make out her tits AS she is wearing a white shirt. She sees me staring at her and takes on a sweater. :feelsrope:
If she wore that without knowing that she was exposing herself like that, then she wouldn't have reacted the way you did after she saw you looking at her, because she would in her mind already be covered. The only way this works is if she knew what she was doing, did it for Chad, but didn't want to give you the luxury of looking at it for free, so she wore a sweater. It's all very calculated, you see.

Activity
So far there's no one here