Im gonna drop ecstasy on Saturday

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I did ecstasy like 20 years ago and loved it. But doing it alone in a small studio kind of freaks me out. Plus I'm nervous about walking past the lobby front desk cause what if I act like I'm high that would be bad. :feelscops:

Any way do you think it's a bad idea to do ecstasy alone in a small studio. I mean sure it will be extra comfy. But fuck I wish I had a big booty bitch to cuttle with :feelsbad:

londonneetmaxxer

londonneetmaxxer

NEET
Jan 29, 2022
the gods nectar, love mdma havent done it in ages, if youre from the uk i wouldnt do it at the moment pretty much all of it is PMA which will either kill you or make you violently sick

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
That's it no advice do you drop e
5-htp for day after since it supposedly replenishes serotonin, magnesium supposedly reduces teeth grinding, get some chewing gum so when the teeth grinding inevitably starts there's a buffer layer between your teeth, stay hydrated. As for things to do alone on mdma I recommend stretching (I'd squirm like a maggot in public back when I used to do it often), message people online/voice call if you can, music obviously, cum, smoke cigs/weed, do other drugs such as ketamine to keep high going (alcohol seems to be a popular combo too but never tried it personally), sit there staring into space wide eyed bouncing your leg idk stuff will come to you when you're on it.

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I'd advise you buy a testing kit or find some other way to test it. You're buying from criminals; do you trust them not to add dangerous sh*t to the drugs at every step of the chain? I personally wouldn't.

Drink water beforehand but don't drink too much when you're high. Eat fruits for nutritional value while you comedown. I wouldn't advise that you take other drugs simultaneously, just enjoy the mdma. Taking it with a girl would be sweet. Don't use it again for at least 2 months.​

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
Nah you'll be fine doing it alone. Just have a wank if you don't get pilly willy from it.

Activity
So far there's no one here