Going through the Gauntlet RN

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
After much introspection :feelsmhm: i've come to the conclusion that sobriety is the only solution:feelsbad:. Yesterday I had my last few tokes while I threw out my stash of wax and thc oil. Shortly after taking my last tokes I passed out for 12 hours and woke up with a furious anxiety today. In fact ive coomed twice :feelsrope: so far and its not even 8 am. I'm so salty that I couldnt enjoy my final high :feelsree::feelsree:

It's been 3 years of being a stoner and i just cant let it go on any longer. Theres 2 stages to becoming a stoner. The first stage is social toking. You don't smoke much but when you do it's at social gatherings. I was like this for about a year. Stage 2 is when you start buying weed for the explicit purpose of smoking alone. Stage 2 mogs stage 1. Social smoking is fun with close friends but its not fun to do all the time. Getting baked alone was where the magic was. :feelsneo::feelsneo:

I would smoke after work while walking around my neighborhood at night. I couldnt smoke at home cus of parents. In this way, marijuana was a useful tool. I lost a lot of weight like this, going on my stoned nightwalks. Music sounded like ecstacy, my problems would just fade away after puffing. Stoned nightwalks are one of the most euphoric things ive experienced to this day :feelsok:. Eventually I became more careless and would start smoking in my backyard. I gradually stopped going on my nightwalks. This is when marijuana started to become a problem. I had my first serious attempt at quitting around this stage. I was very ambitious, working full time and going to college. I wasnt blackpilled or redpilled at this point but still my goal was the same - to become succesful and mog normies. I quit, for a couple months too. I also quit my job and dropped out of school. I was giga overwhelmed and needed a break. It was a very weird period in my life. I started gymcelling, reading, was getting ready to re integrate into society and then the pandemic hit. My only outlet, the gym, closed and I was struggling to cope. Looksmaxing was a big part of my life at this point and the gym was an integral part of my overall looksmax plan. I was planning for surgeries, but at the time looksmax (the forum) was very toxic, more toxic than today even. A chadlite could go to looksmax and come out depressed in those days. Everything was so negative and everyone was focused on face and facial ratios (hardest to change) more than height, build, pheno, etc. I started smoking more to cope with my subhumanity.I also completely cut off all my friends at this point. I didnt want any distractions to get in the way of my looksmaxing :feelsugh:. God I was stupid:feelspepo:

Little actual looksmaxing took place since then. Im miles behind where I planned to be at this point...and i only have myself to blame. I had some lays but I cant deny that I missed out on a lot of opportunites. it goes beyond sex too, ive been living an escapist lifestyle for the past 2 years. Theres only a small window to dedicate to hardcore looksmaxing. After that, you're destined to wageslave and fight the agepill. Fortunately I still have time. But i have to act now or im fucked.
So yeah...feel like shit, developing abused dog syndrome. Heres to making it :feelscowboy:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Keep it up.
Based

Also jfl at anyone who claims that you can't get addicted to the weed.

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
After much introspection :feelsmhm: i've come to the conclusion that sobriety is the only solution:feelsbad:. Yesterday I had my last few tokes while I threw out my stash of wax and thc oil. Shortly after taking my last tokes I passed out for 12 hours and woke up with a furious anxiety today. In fact ive coomed twice :feelsrope: so far and its not even 8 am. I'm so salty that I couldnt enjoy my final high :feelsree::feelsree:

It's been 3 years of being a stoner and i just cant let it go on any longer. Theres 2 stages to becoming a stoner. The first stage is social toking. You don't smoke much but when you do it's at social gatherings. I was like this for about a year. Stage 2 is when you start buying weed for the explicit purpose of smoking alone. Stage 2 mogs stage 1. Social smoking is fun with close friends but its not fun to do all the time. Getting baked alone was where the magic was. :feelsneo::feelsneo:

I would smoke after work while walking around my neighborhood at night. I couldnt smoke at home cus of parents. In this way, marijuana was a useful tool. I lost a lot of weight like this, going on my stoned nightwalks. Music sounded like ecstacy, my problems would just fade away after puffing. Stoned nightwalks are one of the most euphoric things ive experienced to this day :feelsok:. Eventually I became more careless and would start smoking in my backyard. I gradually stopped going on my nightwalks. This is when marijuana started to become a problem. I had my first serious attempt at quitting around this stage. I was very ambitious, working full time and going to college. I wasnt blackpilled or redpilled at this point but still my goal was the same - to become succesful and mog normies. I quit, for a couple months too. I also quit my job and dropped out of school. I was giga overwhelmed and needed a break. It was a very weird period in my life. I started gymcelling, reading, was getting ready to re integrate into society and then the pandemic hit. My only outlet, the gym, closed and I was struggling to cope. Looksmaxing was a big part of my life at this point and the gym was an integral part of my overall looksmax plan. I was planning for surgeries, but at the time looksmax (the forum) was very toxic, more toxic than today even. A chadlite could go to looksmax and come out depressed in those days. Everything was so negative and everyone was focused on face and facial ratios (hardest to change) more than height, build, pheno, etc. I started smoking more to cope with my subhumanity.I also completely cut off all my friends at this point. I didnt want any distractions to get in the way of my looksmaxing :feelsugh:. God I was stupid:feelspepo:

Little actual looksmaxing took place since then. Im miles behind where I planned to be at this point...and i only have myself to blame. I had some lays but I cant deny that I missed out on a lot of opportunites. it goes beyond sex too, ive been living an escapist lifestyle for the past 2 years. Theres only a small window to dedicate to hardcore looksmaxing. After that, you're destined to wageslave and fight the agepill. Fortunately I still have time. But i have to act now or im fucked.
So yeah...feel like shit, developing abused dog syndrome. Heres to making it :feelscowboy:
best of luck dude. addiction is no laughing matter, and if you can manage to find a way to end the addiction you'll be so much better off for it. if you have some set backs, and go back to it, forgive yourself and try again. also, to the extent you can, practice compassion for others who may be in the same boat.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Thought you were gonna talk about the gore challenge Run The Gauntlet jfl just another post about coom.

Activity
So far there's no one here