I troll the fuck out my therapist

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
He knows I’m only there to see a psychiatrist for a diagnosis who I don’t see until December. He also knows im only interested in the diagnosis so I can get neetbux.

he complains to me that he doesnt know what his purpose is or how he can work with me if i just want to embrace my symptoms. It’s literally just a waiting game. He knows i want to embrace the symptoms of my diagnosis and lock myself in isolation away from the world if I get neetbux.

Why wouldn’t I embrace my symptoms? Every attempt to socialize and fit in with normies has ended in failure. I’m not like them , I don’t function the same way they do, and most of all, physical social fucking interaction is painful. Yes. Painful. Social interaction doesn’t give me the same high it does normies. Isolation feels so much better. Talking to people hurts! Leaving the house is painful as well.

But interacting with people online in a non physical context isnt too bad ngl, which is why I rot on forums like these.

He’s losing his mind trying to convince me to not embrace my symptoms but to try and manage them to be a productive human being with a job :feelspuke:
and social skills, which is what his role as a therapist is.

i couldn’t be functional even if I wanted to. Mutism, social anhedonia, and the need for isolation prevents me from being capable of doing all those things to begin with.

I just want to be a hermit. I have no other choice in the matter anyway.

I will fight for my neetbux until the end. It’s that or the rope.

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
Still no disabilitybux, Hikki? That's a shame, fren. (((Psychiatry))) and (((psychology))) is a scam. Not even worth putting time into. I regret putting in so much effort to "better" myself for over a decade when it's been the same shit every time. One of my old psychologists chucked me in an adult psych ward when I was a kid so she didn't have to put up with my bullshit kek. I also don't regret it, though, because without my schizo diagnosis I wouldn't be on disabilitybux. Best of luck to you, champ.

Activity
So far there's no one here