Serious I have a gf but still consider myself an incel

NekoStance

NekoStance

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Yup.

We basically never have sex, she might let me give her a hug and a kiss from time to time. Once in a blue moon she'll decide she wants a drink and she becomes more interested.

This is the best I can get, imo still incel-tier af tbh.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Yup.

We basically never have sex, she might let me give her a hug and a kiss from time to time. Once in a blue moon she'll decide she wants a drink and she becomes more interested.

This is the best I can get, imo still incel-tier af tbh.
For some reason, some women need to get wasted to go through sex with their men. This is a common problem with couples where other happens to be Asexual. Many women are looking forward to marriage and plan to cut out sex. There are even successful dating sites for people like her. A complete lack of interest in sex and reproduction might make her look past your looks.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
This isn't against the rules, the post itself is fine from what I can see, but belongs to The Cafe. Although you probably have an Incels.co account which should get banned haha. Hope this account doesn't get banned though, the moderation here should be different from Incels.co.
Thought it would be OK on this forum

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
This isn't against the rules, the post itself is fine from what I can see, but belongs to The Cafe. Although you probably have an Incels.co account which should get banned haha. Hope this account doesn't get banned though, the moderation here should be different from Incels.co.
Obviously he shouldn't be banned, non-incels are allowed here, the thread belongs to the cafe though like you said.

NekoStance

NekoStance

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
For some reason, some women need to get wasted to go through sex with their men. This is a common problem with couples where other happens to be Asexual. Many women are looking forward to marriage and plan to cut out sex. There are even successful dating sites for people like her. A complete lack of interest in sex and reproduction might make her look past your looks.
Yes.

There is some truth to the Chad-only meme.

The '80% of men are incels' is cope imo HOWEVER when you factor in guys like in my situation that 80% figure becomes alot more realistic.

EDIT: the looking forward to marriage thing is cope, my gf is a jaded ex-carousel rider

Last edited:
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
[Serious] I'm a millionaire but still consider myself poor
Won't call kissing from time to time millionaire, he basically just pay her bills for a drunk sex once in a while, the type of sex that he can get at any local bar.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
You don't have to be a NEET to join here either, also I think he is a NEET, you're just attacking a user for no reason.
I know this user from the early.me days. Believe me he/she/it always oozed IT vibes. His comment “just rape your gf theory “ is fishy af. GF’s/wives DO owe their man sex or they’re not honouring their side of the betabux deal. That technically makes him a simp.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I know this user from the early.me days. Believe me he/she/it always oozed IT vibes. His comment “just rape your gf theory “ is fishy af. GF’s/wives DO owe their man sex or they’re not honouring their side of the betabux deal. That technically makes him a simp.
I mean yeah I agree that wives & girlfriends of course owe their man sex, but just because I disagree with him doesn't mean he should get banned.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
In 2020 a lot of sub6 guys probably often feel like incels.
The effort the average guy has to put in getting a "gf", is retarded.
The OP is fine, as long as he doesn't get attached and believes that "love is in the air".

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Can't relate in any conceivable way.

Activity
So far there's no one here