Venting i hate being me sometimes

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
Yes, i am a neet/inkwell. never held hands, hugged or kissed with anyone. i am lonely and unloved. I've tried being more outgoing but i was only met with more hurt. now I'm somewhat withdrawn, only looking inwardly and rotting in my room. i don't look forward to anything because there's nothing to look ahead for. no brighter days to soothe my soul. I'm a reject. a loner who only knows anguish.

『 』

『 』

Amor Fati
Dec 13, 2020
Yes, i am a neet/inkwell. never held hands, hugged or kissed with anyone. i am lonely and unloved. I've tried being more outgoing but i was only met with more hurt. now I'm somewhat withdrawn, only looking inwardly and rotting in my room. i don't look forward to anything because there's nothing to look ahead for. no brighter days to soothe my soul. I'm a reject. a loner who only knows anguish.
You seem gentle though, I’m sorry to hear that man 😢 there’s brighter days ahead of you:giggle:, welcome to the forum btw
fren:feelscowboy:

Straizer

Straizer

Gone for a month
Apr 27, 2022
I wont dare to say i understand your pain but im here for you if you want to talk or anything im here and screw those who abused you

Fabio

Fabio

Incels
Dec 4, 2020
I'm a reject. a loner who only knows anguish.
Welcome to the club.
Morgana Child

patientfrog

patientfrog

Banned
Apr 21, 2022
i thought you said in my drug thread that your favorite drug was life? How in the hell could you lie to internet strangers? how?:yay:

that's ok fren. i have just the thing for you. A nice beer!

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
31 REPLIES! Damn bro wtf teach me how to get famous

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I wish I was Dutch
May 13, 2021
I've tried being more outgoing but i was only met with more hurt
Same and it only got worse when I developed social anxiety in my late teens. Later at university I tried to attend some social events but it was so not enjoyable at all and I felt out of place.

Alexander

Alexander

Rotter
Nov 26, 2020
I'm pretty lost too. It's hard to not dwell in self hate , not just because of my appearance , but also because of my very own incompentency. I can only feel fine while being me when i see a person in a much worst situation , they're usually disabled