Sometimes im glad im an inkler

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Foids literally just don't exist to me I don't even acknowledge they exist to me women are just homos but even more annoying like realistically speaking even if I had some 10/10 it'd slove alot of issues n create way more I'd worry even more be more stressed have to work have to do alot of shit to keep her happy like once you really look from the outside in it looks awful I mean yeah sex good but it's not everything female affection is a double edged sword no one can be lonely but that's just an underlying feeling that wrecks you every now and again like crying every odd day isn't as bad as wage slaving for some used up skank that probs won't even let you tap her ass maybe god has blessed us not cursed maybe this all just requires patience lmao I'm thankful for the fact I love all my brethren like this forum for example is literally the closest thing to paradise that humans could achieve like really think about we have wage slaves neets inklers nazis commies Indians browns Asians whites blacks and we all get along relatively speaking but all the infighting is short lived and forgotten like alot of us only have being male in common and we still get along can you imagine if females tried the same LMAOOOOO but seriously man if any of you is feeling down feel free to msg me or whatever but just remember that we all contributed to something no man could do

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Didn't you say before you can't even look at women because it hurts your heart you can't have them now they don't exist?

Bro said "I'm not the same person I was 2 threads ago"
Ik ik let me cope ffs I hate them n shit and i mean u could've just said that I mentioned women a ton in a post about ignoring their existence but my point was that they are present 24/7 but somewhat invisible if you try enough I was really wired on opiods when i wrote this tbh

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Ik ik let me cope ffs I hate them n shit and i mean u could've just said that I mentioned women a ton in a post about ignoring their existence but my point was that they are present 24/7 but somewhat invisible if you try enough I was really wired on opiods when i wrote this tbh
Omnipresent but nowhere visible but invisible women be on some paradoxical type shit innit m8

Activity
So far there's no one here