I feel as though I am being watched

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Agents of the system.
They need to observe how well your nervous system works with the new government implants.
The good news: I'm here to help you, Neo.
We'll have to meet for that, though. I can't tell you any more than:
Follow the white rabbit.
Jjn

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I don’t think anything is wrong with me or anything I think I am just getting followed by a group for some reason it’s scary
I have a paranoid schizophrenic in my family and they would constantly see people following them etc. Just think about it logically, why would government glowies follow you? Are you really that important that government would waste resources on hiring agents to follow you around?

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
I have a paranoid schizophrenic in my family and they would constantly see people following them etc. Just think about it logically, why would government glowies follow you? Are you really that important that government would waste resources on hiring agents to follow you around?
Well i mean the government is always fishy and weird they might of tried to kidnap me or murder me and never got a good opening to do so

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
LIke I am not trying to make fun or insult you, it's a really fucked up disorder so if you actually have it, it would be better to diagnose it early.
I don’t think I have anything wrong with me or anything ik ur not being nasty to me or anything but if I did have something like that wouldn’t I know

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Nigger you just woke up in a psych ward a few days ago without knowing how you got there. Before that you said you were hearing people yell shit at you but it was in your head.

Are you just trolling? Or in denial of the fact you might actually have schizophrenia

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
Nigger you just woke up in a psych ward a few days ago without knowing how you got there. Before that you said you were hearing people yell shit at you but it was in your head.

Are you just trolling? Or in denial of the fact you might actually have schizophrenia
It wasn’t a psych ward it was a hospital lol I just think I am hearing voices because i am just sad and anxious

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021

Anyways I aint trolling or anything I am just sharing some of the weirder shit that Is happening to me I mean heres proof of me being in hospital it’s a pic of my arm the same one in my pic in hospital

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
The worst thing about schizophrenia is that its very hard for people to accept it since the shit they see and hear is 100% real to them. Truly delusionmaxxed
Idk man I’ve probably just been very sad and have been seeing and that would explain seeing things and hearing
Yeah i would legit shit my pants if i started hearing voices or seeing some weird shit around the corner
i do see shit sometimes too just objects or cars n stuff but everyone gets that now and again

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
i know you are believeing it and you are angry at me i understand but the sad truth that your logic circuit in your brain is being fryed at the moment probably bc some genetic error in producing something.. bro im not joking but maybe killing yourself is better schizophrenia is the worst thing you can get. if not try staying in meds some of yourself will remain intact maybe

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I was legit just being followed by these guys with those shitty fed sunglasses the whole time idk why but they were everywhere I looked I have never seen them before and they would look away once I glanced at them wtf is going on
Everything you do is being watched. Most of the time the gov doesn’t really care unless you’re doing something illegal. Most of the time there trying to do humanitarian work overseas for compinsation.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Get checked out by a doc, it may not be schizo, maybe you’re are going through a highly depressive or anxious state. Maybe something else, psychosis doesn’t equal schizophrenia.

Anyways, if so, it would be good to get on medication (anti-psychotic) so it doesn’t progress and mess with you

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Get checked out by a doc, it may not be schizo, maybe you’re are going through a highly depressive or anxious state. Maybe something else, psychosis doesn’t equal schizophrenia.

Anyways, if so, it would be good to get on medication (anti-psychotic) so it doesn’t progress and mess with you
Will the medication stop the progression? Or halt it? I dont really think this is the case but huge lifefuel if true

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Will the medication stop the progression? Or halt it? I dont really think this is the case but huge lifefuel if true
We don’t know a lot about schizophrenia, the general consensus is that it just stops and prevents symptoms, but I was reading a few papers that suggested that it may slow it down, but I’m not sure.

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021

I really don’t want any medication it might make it worse

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I really don’t want any medication it might make it worse
No it doesn’t, it stops positive symptoms from occurring like delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech.

It works by antagonisting D2 dopamine receptors which are responsible for a lot of the post synaptic flow of dopamine. Medication can regulate the excess dopamine that the brain produces in a multiple of these disorders.

It’s a bit complicated, but it disorients your brain if you have a disorder like schizophrenia, lots of dopamine will go in certain places and very little in others.

That with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and other therapeutic treatments will help.

Stay well bud, hope it’s nothing big

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Also a nice little trick to see if something is a visual hallucination or not, use your camera and record it, if you don’t see it in the video, then it’s in your head

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Also with dealing with delusions, it helps to try to try to take a world view that is nested in realism, abandon metaphysical and conspiratorial ideas so you have a more stable view of reality in relation to your regular life.

If you believe something that most people don’t believe or when you act on it, it doesn’t work out properly like if it was real like other things, then it’s a delusion.

Again it would be good to see a medical professional so you can get a through examination

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
The funny thing is the government called guys who said shit like this conspiracy theorists until Snowden BTFO'd them with facts and logic

Activity
So far there's no one here